Jeff Fisher - Year 3?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I'm not sure I understand.
Last year, we were the youngest team in the league just like this year.

Last year we had many older guys contributing in our skill positions. Now we have rookies and youngsters almost everywhere.

Last year we had Steven Jackson, this year we have Stacy after fumbling about with a slumping Richardson.

Last year we had good Cortland Finnegan, now we have Tru and sophomore slumping Jenkins.

Last year we had Danny Amendola, this year we have only one guy with more than 3 years of experience to his name.

We might not have thought much of Mikell, but he was a good veteran presence and was a great guy for our young guys to have, now all we have is McDonald and Mcleod going through growing pains with nobody but themselves to guide them through it. Our playmakers are young and inexperienced and have all this talent they don't know how to harness yet, there's a stark difference between having young guys on the team and having young guys BE the team. We basically gave the keys of our suped up hot rod to a kid who just barely got his license and now we're mad at them for scratching it up.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
So, do you think Fisher might consider making any changes in his Offensive and/or Defensive Coordinators? I sure wish Rob Ryan would had stayed with the Rams!

I'm glad Ryan left.
He's a 3-4 D guy at heart.
We're a 4-3 D.
No thanks to a round peg in a square hole.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Last year we had many older guys contributing in our skill positions. Now we have rookies and youngsters almost everywhere.

Last year we had Steven Jackson, this year we have Stacy after fumbling about with a slumping Richardson.

Last year we had good Cortland Finnegan, now we have Tru and sophomore slumping Jenkins.

Last year we had Danny Amendola, this year we have only one guy with more than 3 years of experience to his name.

We might not have thought much of Mikell, but he was a good veteran presence and was a great guy for our young guys to have, now all we have is McDonald and Mcleod going through growing pains with nobody but themselves to guide them through it. Our playmakers are young and inexperienced and have all this talent they don't know how to harness yet, there's a stark difference between having young guys on the team and having young guys BE the team. We basically gave the keys of our suped up hot rod to a kid who just barely got his license and now we're mad at them for scratching it up.

That's true.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I agree that this is a very real possibility.
I say keep working and adding talent.
Because I think SF may fade further next year than they did this year. And yes, I think they've faded some this year.

I agree they have faded but not so much against us,IMO the JimHarbaugh "act" has a shelf life I like his bro better.