Jeff Fisher: “We will bounce back”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I'm as guilty as anyone else here of goin doom and gloom from time to time but here's perspective:
1) When we looked at the schedule before the year most sane folks said we'd be lucky to win six games. That was with Sam at QB. Without him 4 was thrown about fairly frequently. We are what we are at this point.
2) Either Arians is the real damn deal, or the deadbirds are an aberration. At 6-1 the only difference between them and us is they don't beat themselves. We roster to roster appear to be the better team so it's got to be execution. Coach speak or not, that can be fixed.
3) We played a play off team with our 3rd string qb, two rookies at CB, 3 New starters on the line and a couple other injuries as well. Wtf did we expect to happen?

The sad reality is we ain't that damn good right now. We don't have good depth at any position except d-line. We play hard and have talent so we look good, but we are young and in a lot of instances dumb so it doesn't matter.

Williams and Schotty are probably limited to 40-50% of their playbooks right now, so yea they look predictable and terrible.

It's gonna be a long season and we just need to accept that.

fearsomefour

Legend
bounce back is latin for "here's hopin for an 8-8 season!" the latest bomb i put on the coaching staff. obviously the 49ers made adjustments during the game and at halftime that the rams coaching staff seem incapable of. 3 years ago i was excited about the new regime. now, not so much. however, the rams should have a good selection of possible qb's to draft from in april , so its not all gloom and doom..
The Rams having yet another high draft pick is the most depressing thought of the day.