Jeff Fisher to receive 3yr extension

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Hes 9 losses away from setting the all time record for losses. By all means give that man some more money

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hes 9 losses away from setting the all time record for losses. By all means give that man some more money
There are two Coaches who have lost more games than Fisher, I would like to know who they are and what their Records looked like!! Do you know!? Anyone out their Know!!?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
There are two Coaches who have lost more games than Fisher, I would like to know who they are and what their Records looked like!! Do you know!? Anyone out their Know!!?

Here is your answer. 1-Reeves, 2-Landry, 3-Fisher
upload_2016-9-15_10-8-5.png

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Both with many more wins than Fisher has, too.
And then there's Tom Coughlin, and How long did he last in New York!?! I know he had 2 SB Wins.
And Don Shula He's up their in Loses too! The point is Loses per-say don't mean that much it's the overall picture!

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
If Fisher loses Sunday at home against the Seahawks, I believe this premature announcement will be rescinded.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
And then there's Tom Coughlin, and How long did he last in New York!?! I know he had 2 SB Wins.
And Don Shula He's up their in Loses too! The point is Loses per-say don't mean that much it's the overall picture!

The overall picture is Fisher is a mediocre coach and has been even worse than that lately. Rams need to move on asap.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The deal--if there is one--will have to be contingent on how this team starts the season. And that loss last week was so bad that Fish needs a statement win on Sunday to settle LA down. If not, this team is going to be in trouble, and their return season is going to see dwindling attendance and growing apathy from the average fans, who are the ones Stan will be concerned with.

Most fans in LA are not like us. They're gonna be disgusted by the losing and Stan is going to feel it. So bottom line is Fisher needs to win or he's gone, and all that BS about a contract just doesn't matter. If Stan and Kevin see the city turning on them they're gonna make the change. And the city will turn on them if they don't win. Bank that, IMO, and it's already started just from one game.

Ram65

Legend
Do I (we) have to root for a Ram lose every week until Fisher is fired? :help::giveup::dizzy::cry:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The deal--if there is one--will have to be contingent on how this team starts the season. And that loss last week was so bad that Fish needs a statement win on Sunday to settle LA down. If not, this team is going to be in trouble, and their return season is going to see dwindling attendance and growing apathy from the average fans, who are the ones Stan will be concerned with.

Most fans in LA are not like us. They're gonna be disgusted by the losing and Stan is going to feel it. So bottom line is Fisher needs to win or he's gone, and all that BS about a contract just doesn't matter. If Stan and Kevin see the city turning on them they're gonna make the change. And the city will turn on them if they don't win. Bank that, IMO, and it's already started just from one game.

And this is a big reason why I'm in favor of this. Yes, I get this is a results league. But, bad coaches can't get teams out of their rut or can't lead the players. Jeff Fisher can. I have no doubt the team will come out fighting next week and the rest of the season, no matter the results.

I don't care how they win. Just win.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame

If Fisher had 2 SB wins, then I would be lockstep with you. But he has a 5-6 playoff record, in 6 playoff appearances he has been 1 and done. Even his win% is the lowest. All those coaches in that screen shot have done something great and been to SBs and won. Fisher 1 SB loss....thats it.

tempests

Hall of Fame

Overall Jeff's winning % is 69th all time among coaches with 50 wins or more.

That, IMO, is a much more accurate picture of how he stacks up with other HCs.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay

I can kind of see his point.

You always want your team to win but if you honestly believe that we won't be true contenders until Fisher is fired and Fisher won't be fired unless the team loses .... well ..... short term loss long term gain.