Jeff Fisher, St. Louis Rams embrace Michael Sam: An inside look

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"I think people look at our defensive line, specifically last year, as a problem for them," Fisher would tell me later. "Now it's become a bigger problem."

This made me smile

PhxRam

theres a thing called lying, I'm sure you've heard of that. Even if Fisher is actually trying to be nice this kid will not do well anyway. He's an experienced with media NFL coach. He knows how to sell bullcrap.

its not bigotry in any way,shape or form to hate the act of so called gay sex. His being gay wont be the reason he will fail. He will fail because he's inferior in talent but admitting your gay just gave every other player fighting for a job extra motivation to pound him on the turf every chance they get because no football player wants a gay guy taking his spot on the team.

that's not a bigoted view, that's just a true observation of how its going down

Your ability to see the world so much clearer then the rest of us is amazing. :cautious:

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So the first hand account from the writer who was actually in the room is malarkey, yet we're supposed to listen to the transparently bigoted rhetoric of a random internet poster.

Got it.
:cheers: