Jeff Fisher Speaks ‘Stache With Mustache Institute

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUEcFdh61pY[/youtube]

ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – New St. Louis Rams’ head coach Jeff Fisher has coached with a beard, a goatee and now a mustache. He has been fond of facial hair since he played on the Super Bowl Champion Chicago Bears. Now the coach explains the power of the old soup strainer to the American Mustache Institute. Coach Fisher under consideration for the Institute’s Robert Goulet Memorial Mustached American of the Year award.

You can understand why he is being considered . The Rams have recently launched a ‘Stache app. [hil]They are also working on trying to break the world record for most fake mustaches in a location. The Guiness world record currently stands at 300.[/hil]

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I love this guy. Shows he has a lighter side to him. Could you imagine former Rams coaches doing this interview? I think not.

Fear the 'Stache! GO RAMS!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Jim Mcmahon couldn't grow a stache due to the cat licking it off. BAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaaaaaaa.

I hated that putz. Dieter Brock could throw a better ball. :hehe:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
MontanaRamFan said:
I love this guy. Shows he has a lighter side to him. Could you imagine former Rams coaches doing this interview? I think not.

Fear the 'Stache! GO RAMS!

I know. If that was ad lib'd that's awesome.

This guy really is cool as shit. It gives you incite to all the stuff the players are talking about when describing him. This combined with the wounded warriors vid is a perfect example of the type of person he is. I'd love to play for this guy.