Jeff Fisher Show On...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
This is so hard to listen to. Don't they screen these calls?

A55VA6

Legend
DR RAM said:
The phone calls always piss me off lol it's almost like people struggle talking and they make statements rather than ask questions. lol

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
A55VA6 said:
DR RAM said:
The phone calls always piss me off lol it's almost like people struggle talking and they make statements rather than ask questions. lol
Hi, uhhh, hello, are you there, uhhh is Jeff Fisher there? My name is Bill Dumbcock, and I'm a Redskins fan. How come you don't think that Bradford sucks? I'm sure glad you don't think he does, because we got RGKNEE.

Fucking dinks.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Barrison said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:
Any summary some of you fellas can give?
What he said.

I started to listen but got sidetracked with something at home. I missed the first 10 minutes of the show, but listened to about 15 minutes. What I got from the part I listened to was the re-affirmation of the same thing Fisher said in his pressers. It's like I said, D'Marco and Fisher had a script of what would be discussed. Really no in-depth discussion about possible fixes. It was hard to listen to because it was like a "feel good" session. I thought for sure that D'Marco would have hit Fisher with some really tough questions, but it was the standard BS of excuses for failure. One question I thought was interesting was when Fisher was asked to grade the team through the first quarter of the season, he totally side-stepped it and began talking about the youth of the team and the excitement we'll see once the youth begins to better understand everything.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
It was hard for me to listen to, and I was in and out.

A guy asked about Bradford, and Fisher said they have 100% confidence in him, and he will go as the parts around him go.

A guy asked about press coverage, and Fish said that we have pressed more this year as opposed to last year.

Asked about Finnegan losing confidence, no, he has just been caught out of position a couple of times, and got caught.

Asked about Pead maybe playing more, getting more chances, yes, I anticipate Pead getting a lot more opportunities.

Do you have a franchise back on the team currently? Not in one guy, but maybe one in three different guys... a lot of teams do it that way.

Anybody playing well? Special teams are playing better, punt and kickoff/field goal/PAT teams, I think Tavon will break one pretty soon. Tree is playing better, JL had one of his best games, we played well on the outside with Tru, and Jenks, they are playing good football.

I think he said something about Stewart playing, and that they figuring out how to play more nickel packages, because of the losses.

And Fish said that they will be talking to Dunbar right after this Monday night game, which is the soonest that they can legally talk to him.

That's about all that I can remember.

And now I can't listen to 101 per the NFL, because I don't live in the area.

V3

Hall of Fame
DR RAM said:
It was hard for me to listen to, and I was in and out.

A guy asked about Bradford, and Fisher said they have 100% confidence in him, and he will go as the parts around him go.

A guy asked about press coverage, and Fish said that we have pressed more this year as opposed to last year.

Asked about Finnegan losing confidence, no, he has just been caught out of position a couple of times, and got caught.

Asked about Pead maybe playing more, getting more chances, yes, I anticipate Pead getting a lot more opportunities.

Do you have a franchise back on the team currently? Not in one guy, but maybe one in three different guys... a lot of teams do it that way.

Anybody playing well? Special teams are playing better, punt and kickoff/field goal/PAT teams, I think Tavon will break one pretty soon. Tree is playing better, JL had one of his best games, we played well on the outside with Tru, and Jenks, they are playing good football.

I think he said something about Stewart playing, and that they figuring out how to play more nickel packages, because of the losses.

And Fish said that they will be talking to Dunbar right after this Monday night game, which is the soonest that they can legally talk to him.

That's about all that I can remember.

And now I can't listen to 101 per the NFL, because I don't live in the area.

Thanks for that. I really didn't want to listen to it. I'm tired of everyone in the press giving players and coaches in this town a pass when things get tough. They never ask anything that would possibly upset or ever press when they sidestep a question.