Jeff Fisher show on E$PN 101 right now..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn, Les Snead doing the Fisher show tonight..

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Didn't even dawn on me Fisher would be getting ready for Thursday night game. Duh on me.. :cool: That said, Snead was just asked a question if they were talking to Sam about his contract for next year. Snead replied that they've all ready had/in talks about contract.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Didn't even dawn on me Fisher would be getting ready for Thursday night game. Duh on me.. :cool: That said, Snead was just asked a question if they were talking to Sam about his contract for next year. Snead replied that they've all ready had/in talks about contract.

That's great. Hopefully they can work something out. I haven't given up on Sam yet.

RamBill

Legend
Rams general manager Les Snead fills in for Jeff Fisher on the The Jeff Fisher Show to recap the team’s win over Washington and looks forward to this Thursday’s game against Arizona.

Listen to Snead on the JF Show

RamBill

Legend
101espn @101espn

"It's nice being relevant in Dec. Either we're in the hunt or we're a team that other teams don't want to play."-Snead #FisherShow

"We're Sam Bradford fans. We can't make an emotional decision there. We'll persevere with Sam."-Snead on talks with Bradford #FisherShow

"I still like to go scouting. It takes a lot of time and there's no shortcuts. One game could take a day to go through." - Snead #FisherShow

"He wants to play. He's not pouting or hurting the team, but it's a lot easy said then done." - Snead on RB Stacy #FisherShow

"The offense in college football is a different language. Nothing is immediate." - Snead on the NFL transition / upcoming draft. #FisherShow

"I think defenses are starting to think we know it's coming, but we don't want it to." - Snead on Austin's use as a RB. #FisherShow

"Can't let off the gas pedal now. We think we're built to compete with anybody and we're finally seeing what we expected."-Snead #FisherShow

"We're playing good football and limiting mistakes and seizing opportunities. It doesn't matter who we play."-Snead #FisherShow

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The Rams basically have started their "playoffs" now: single elimination the rest of the season.

So this game vs the Cards is going to be interesting to see if they can take that next step, beating a playoff team when it matters. Seriously this is a big, big, big game for the Rams.

RamBill

Legend
Les Snead on the Jeff Fisher Show

1:00 Savard, Farr, Witherspoon on rarity of Rams’ two-week shutout streak
9:00 Les Snead on defense’s domination after slow start
14:00 Snead on Shaun Hill’s veteran status being valuable on team of young players
17:30 Discussing Tavon Austin’s increased role

Watch Snead on the Fisher Show

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Love the first part of the show. I hadn't heard, apparently Cory Harkey went off on his Team mates, at half-time, saying '..come on guy's this isn't who we are..' about their 1st half play! It sure worked, because they tore-it-up in the 2nd half!!:D

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Love the first part of the show. I hadn't heard, apparently Cory Harkey went off on his Team mates, at half-time, saying '..come on guy's this isn't who we are..' about their 1st half play! It sure worked, because they tore-it-up in the 2nd half!!:D

Harkey also gave the pregame speech on the field before they went back into the locker room prior to the start of the Raiders game. Maybe he should give them more often!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Harkey is a stud and has proved his worth.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Harkey is a stud and has proved his worth.

Harkey is physically unremarkable and has a limited ceiling. And every winning team has players just like Harkey who win individual battles with grit and determination, work hard, study hard, and bring a positive attitude. Jim Thomas specifically mentioned Harkey (along with Barrett Jones) as the first guys in the weight room every day this off season.

Is he a stud? Let me just answer that by agreeing with you that Harkey has proved his worth and I'm glad the Ram found this UDFA gem. :cool:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I loved watching him in that Tampa game... he was clearly dinged, but you couldn't get him off the field.

Warrior. But not to the detriment of the team. Some guys take that too far. If a player is so injured that they can't play, then it's time to shut it down and let the next man up. Some guys refuse and really aggravate an injury from minor to serious or from serious to potentially career ending (I'm maybe looking at you, RG3).

To be able to know his body well enough to tough it out and keep going is amazing to me. He may not be special in that he can do what Tavon Austin can do, but he's special in a different way and I'm super glad he's a Ram.