Jeff Fisher said Stacy is our 70% carry guy.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Stacy gets more yards after contact than any Ram running back I've ever seen, including McCutcheon, Dickerson, Bettis, and Jackson -- bold statement but I won't budge. The thing is, he's not as big so he won't last as long. Fortunately, I think Cunningham may be nearly as effective because he has slightly better instincts and speed. I don't feel we need another back.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stacy gets more yards after contact than any Ram running back I've ever seen, including McCutcheon, Dickerson, Bettis, and Jackson -- bold statement but I won't budge. The thing is, he's not as big so he won't last as long. Fortunately, I think Cunningham may be nearly as effective because he has slightly better instincts and speed. I don't feel we need another back.

Thats a very bold statement to make after 1 partial season

Ram_of_Old

He has definitely been a welcome surprise! With a revamped OL next year, with adequate rotation, he should excel!

Ram_of_Old

Thats a very bold statement to make after 1 partial season

Not ready to put Stacy in the company of those guys, but he should do very well this year.

Alan

Legend
RamsOfCastamere reminding me:
My boy! I still want my 10K when he gets 1400, @@Alan;)

Who are you? :LOL:

Believe it or not, I'd already forgotten about it. It will be the best 10K I've ever spent. Not counting what I paid for my divorce of course.
IF I lose.:cautious:

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
You guys need to stop jinxing Stacy. Last year was his rookie year! Give him a few more seasons before questioning the amount of years he can play.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I don't know Tron...I sure like the current Ram runners we have now Stacy WOW! then Cunningham very fast short back who will be two yrs removed from that knee injury, Pead a cut back faster back who can block and catch the ball, Richardson is quick and Tavon Austin is lightning in a Ram uni & then there is Reynolds. Looks to be just about right in my eyes. Not sure if there is room for more runners.

I love Stacy, and do have some high hopes for Cunningham, but he just kind of seems like another version of Stacy. Richardson could come back from his injury and be the speedster we need. Still don't like Pead. Thats who i'm looking to replace using a late rounder like Grice who is working on becoming a better pass blocker. Still don't get all the love for Pead TBH, and guess I never will. Plus, adding a late round flyer is worth it to add even some competition.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love Stacy, and do have some high hopes for Cunningham, but he just kind of seems like another version of Stacy. Richardson could come back from his injury and be the speedster we need. Still don't like Pead. Thats who i'm looking to replace using a late rounder like Grice who is working on becoming a better pass blocker. Still don't get all the love for Pead TBH, and guess I never will. Plus, adding a late round flyer is worth it to add even some competition.

Fucking pead....

laramsoriginal

Starter
18 carries max per game for stacy. Pead has to step up or the wr's will provide the rams the opportunity to pass more

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Does that mean that the Pead experiment is now over? - IMO, he's by far the most disappointing signing the rams have made recently and a waste of a roster place...

iced

Does that mean that the Pead experiment is now over? - IMO, he's by far the most disappointing signing the rams have made recently and a waste of a roster place...
that honor for me goes to cortland finnegan, especially with the way he was constantly burnt last year...i thought it was justin king at times

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

My bold prediction is pead is gonna get the second most RB reps than any other RB behind stacy. Cunningham is insurance in case stacy gets hurt. pead will come on in passing downs and as a change of pace RB.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
My bold prediction is pead is gonna get the second most RB reps than any other RB behind stacy. Cunningham is insurance in case stacy gets hurt. pead will come on in passing downs and as a change of pace RB.

I see the same possibility.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I agree with all that except i'd replace the name Daryl Richardson with Pead.

Having said that i think they look to draft a more well-rounded RB to spell Stacy.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Disappointed as you may be, I think that he's been anything but a waste of a roster space base on his special teams contributions.

I have a feeling he'll definitely usurp Richardson's position on the roster as a 3rd down change of pace back.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Disappointed as you may be, I think that he's been anything but a waste of a roster space base on his special teams contributions.
I have a feeling he'll definitely usurp Richardson's position on the roster as a 3rd down change of pace back.

I hope you're right, because to me he's not earning his keep yet...