Jeff Fisher Presser (9/27)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

TRANSCRIPT: Head Coach Jeff Fisher, Assistant Head Coach Dav

TRANSCRIPT: Head Coach Jeff Fisher, Assistant Head Coach Dave McGinnis, Offensive Coordinator Brian Schottenheimer, RB Steven Jackson, 9-27-12
Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Post-Practice – September 27, 2012

(On if he’s glad to have the officiating issue settled)
“Yes. It’s very exciting. I’m glad both sides could get together and got it worked out. It’s kind of interesting hearing the details, but the details, I’m sure, will follow. There’s a lot that needs to get done by this weekend, but I’m glad that we’ll have our regular guys doing all the games.”

(On if he’s surprised they got a deal done so quickly)
“No, that doesn’t surprise me at all. Behind the scenes, there’s a lot of people in New York that have been preparing for this. Obviously, you talk about uniforms and you talk about testing potentially, and physicals, and then ratification and all that kind of stuff. Those things will all get done, but the most important thing is they’ll be on the field.”

(On if he is going to give the officials a standing ovation on Sunday)
“No, not going to.”

(On if there is any concern about the officials’ state of readiness)
“No. I think they have already made public the crew that’s got tonight’s game. How many years of experience do they have collectively? I think the least experienced on that crew is probably four or five years. These guys, they’ve done it before, they’ll get it done. It won’t be a problem at all.”

full: http://www.nflfans.com/rams2/article.ph ... 7185410651