Jeff Fisher on with Mike and Mike --Audio

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I know it's an obvious answer to a question, but, I loved fisher saying that the two lines practicing against each other was going to make them both better!

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Dan Patrick Show: Tony Dungy explains to Dan Patrick he wouldn’t have drafted Michael Sam because of the distractions he brings to the table, but Rams coach Jeff Fisher later joins Patrick and says Sam has “absolutely not” been a distraction and understands everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Watch Fisher's Interview with Dan Patrick

RAM's-NWST

UDFA
My take away was that Bradford is "healthy" and when Fisher commented on the players around him that he is excited about included Cook, Kendricks and Bailey. Don't want to read too much into that, but there is likely something behind it in terms of skill positions players first mentioned. Those are players that I'm excited to see this year as well. I'm still hoping that Britt and/or Quick can make an impact on the outside with Tavon also featured, but play action pass down down the middle of the field is the way to attack most defenses IMO.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Damn I missed the Mike & Mike interview this morning when I got to work my buddy a cowboy fan told me about it. The 1 day I didn't listen, oh well at least it is here on the ROD.
IMG_20140723_154354.jpg

Also we had the Pac12 media day. Coaches,
IMG_20140723_153929.jpg
players and all and I had to leave for location and missed the good stuff. When I got back all I saw was it winding down and a few cute media ladies left behind.
Football is close I can smell it.