Jeff Fisher on The Fast Lane

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
"It's gone beyond hope to INTENT" Love it. Consider me all in. Yeah - I know Paul - real stretch. But the more I see and hear this new regime, the more I buy into that they really DO think they can win and win NOW.

So is anyone else even a little curious who was in that drawer? I don't really care but I do wonder what level or indiscretion it takes to be taken off their board entirely.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
RamFan503 said:
"It's gone beyond hope to INTENT" Love it. Consider me all in. Yeah - I know Paul - real stretch. But the more I see and hear this new regime, the more I buy into that they really DO think they can win and win NOW.

So is anyone else even a little curious who was in that drawer? I don't really care but I do wonder what level or indiscretion it takes to be taken off their board entirely.
Think Burfict.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ram Quixote said:
RamFan503 said:

Think Burfict.

Ha! Probably so. Hey man - we played tourist up in your neck of the woods this past weekend. Had a blast. I do have to admit a liking for your area even though the team up there sucks ass. :tooth:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Awesome interview. I think I'm in love with the Stache, I'm not gonna lie.

Speeps

Starter
I'm a big time Jeff Fisher fan, and after hearing that audio, I'm a bigger fan. I like the way Jeff speaks. It's all positive affirmations. It's not "we're going to try," it's "we're going to win." This team should play fast and hard for Fisher. They may surprise some people.