Jeff Fisher on SiriusXM - Jake Long, Saffold, NFL Rules

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Via TST

[rp3]http://ramsondemand.com/interviews/fisher-sirius.mp3[/rp3]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Anybody having trouble playing that file?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Try it again. I moved the file over to my server.

Zero

Pro Bowler
To hear some of these talking heads talk about saffold as though he is a terrible tackle shows they didn't watch any film.When healthy saffold played pretty solid.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
gibsonvillenc said:
To hear some of these talking heads talk about saffold as though he is a terrible tackle shows they didn't watch any film.When healthy saffold played pretty solid.

Exactly! Saffold when healthy is damn good.

He's been banged up and that has effected his play at times. But last year, we saw glimpses of the real Rodger Saffold again!

I'm curious how difficult it will be for him to flip to the right side. I mean, some guys do it... but it's sort of like switch hitting. Everything is reverse! It can't be easy.

A55VA6

Legend
gibsonvillenc said:
Yeah, they're pretty dumb. Jeff Fisher knows Saffold is good, that's all that matters at the end of the day.

Zero

Pro Bowler
CGI_Ram said:
gibsonvillenc said:

Exactly! Saffold when healthy is damn good.

He's been banged up and that has effected his play at times. But last year, we saw glimpses of the real Rodger Saffold again!

I'm curious how difficult it will be for him to flip to the right side. I mean, some guys do it... but it's sort of like switch hitting. Everything is reverse! It can't be easy.

If he is right footed it would seem to be easier than moving from right side to left side(easier to open and slide to your natural side).getting a whole off season to acclimate he should be fine.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'd be more concerned over his pride than technique(flipping over to the right side).

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Thanks for the interview Mr. X.. Good listen and much appreciated.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dagonet said:
Thanks for the interview Mr. X.. Good listen and much appreciated.
Hey. Fuhgedabahdit.

paulie_walnuts_6.jpg