Jeff Fisher at Tennessee

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
den-the-coach said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
den-the-coach said:
After dealing with the likes of Scott "Milktoast" Linehan and then Steve "obsessive–compulsive" Spagnuolo you could post that Jeff Fisher is the best thing to happen to the Rams since George Allen replaced Harland Svare back in 1966 the year of yours truly birth.
Hey, me too. October, 1966.
January, 1966.

September of 1966...That's three great minds born that year.
:bahumbug: :bahumbug: :bahumbug:

With wisdom comes age.
Or something to that effect.

nighttrain

Legend
F. Mulder said:
I personally think the time away may have/will make Fisher a better coach. He did a good job in Tenny featuring George, McNair, and their talents before trying to make something of V Young and taking advantage of a couple of special C. Johnson rushing seasons.

With that said, I think he came into this situation with an overhauled roster, new staff, and a year off. I personally think he was relatively conservative but based on having a chance to see things like the Pistol/Read-React, getting to know and chose his players for another year, and having more cohesion with his staff I think you will see someone more "cutting edge" than some of us would have thought.

I honestly think you are going to see some more bold moves than we saw last season and maybe don't expect from someone like Fisher
I've thot all along that taking the year off, or better said away, gave Fisher a chance to really see what the league is doing, and I don't expect him to be termed conservative at anytime, anywhere this season. He and Snead have built this team to score from any place on the field in one play
train

nighttrain

Legend
den-the-coach said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
den-the-coach said:
After dealing with the likes of Scott "Milktoast" Linehan and then Steve "obsessive–compulsive" Spagnuolo you could post that Jeff Fisher is the best thing to happen to the Rams since George Allen replaced Harland Svare back in 1966 the year of yours truly birth.
Hey, me too. October, 1966.
January, 1966.

September of 1966...That's three great minds born that year.
ehh, my first year at college, you young whippersnappers.
train

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
nighttrain said:
ehh, my first year at college, you young whippersnappers.
train

Now that trumps us all! :notworthy: