Jeff Demps released by Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fancents86

Starter
Considering we have an opening with Armstrong being cut, I'd love to see this cat get some punt return action, along with some some special team action as well. Was a huge fan of this dude in college. Guy is CRAZY fast. Whatcha ya'll opinions?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I loved Demps, but we can't use our crazy fast players as it is, and Demps really isn't focused on football.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Considering we have an opening with Armstrong being cut, I'd love to see this cat get some punt return action, along with some some special team action as well. Was a huge fan of this dude in college. Guy is CRAZY fast. Whatcha ya'll opinions?

I believe we signed a LB from the Saints that was a special teams guy to fill that spot.

fancents86

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I loved Demps, but we can't use our crazy fast players as it is, and Demps really isn't focused on football.
Well he's been in the league a couple years now, haven't heard about him being unreliable or anything. From what I remember he trains for Olympic sprinting, so I'm sure he has a little down time (if you call football practice down time) to dedicate for football.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Well he's been in the league a couple years now, haven't heard about him being unreliable or anything. From what I remember he trains for Olympic sprinting, so I'm sure he has a little down time (if you call football practice down time) to dedicate for football.

He spends a lot of time on track. I'm sure he works a lot on football but he's not giving it 100%. He's been OK in his touches in his career, but he's had few for a reason. Probably not a good pickup.

By the way, he was only on Bucs practice squad. If we wanted him, we could have had him at any time anyway.