JB Long, Rams Announcer (audio)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

[av]http://play.podtrac.com/espn-thompsontrudell/c.espnradio.com/s:5L8r1/audio/3113831/espnlanowcuts_2016-10-10-164831.64k.mp3[/av]

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
JB sounds as clueless as Fisher and Boras. I don't understand how he can justify the field goal at the 4 instead of going for the tie. Either outcome results in needing a touchdown so why not try and get it when they're only 4 yards away instead of 45?

Oh well, on to Detroit.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
JB sounds as clueless as Fisher and Boras. I don't understand how he can justify the field goal at the 4 instead of going for the tie. Either outcome results in needing a touchdown so why not try and get it when they're only 4 yards away instead of 45?

Oh well, on to Detroit.

I would have preferred they go for it from the 4 as well, but just to play devil's advocate, you can justify the FG IF your sense is that the defense will give the offense another opportunity to take the lead. That seemed to be the idea at the time, which makes the fake punt decision later on all the more baffling.

The way you can justify the fake punt at all is if they went for the TD on 4th down and didn't make it and you don't think the defense will be able to get the ball back.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I would have preferred they go for it from the 4 as well, but just to play devil's advocate, you can justify the FG IF your sense is that the defense will give the offense another opportunity to take the lead. That seemed to be the idea at the time, which makes the fake punt decision later on all the more baffling.

The way you can justify the fake punt at all is if they went for the TD on 4th down and didn't make it and you don't think the defense will be able to get the ball back.
Yeah. Except our defense bailed the offense out, again. Forced a 3 and out, then Keenum missed a wide open Quick on 3rd down. The game was there for the taking.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Yeah. Except our defense bailed the offense out, again. Forced a 3 and out, then Keenum missed a wide open Quick on 3rd down. The game was there for the taking.

Oh yes, I know. Believe me, it hasn't gone unnoticed that Keenum twice missed the resurgent* Brian Quick on critical passes during the game, one by overthrow and one by just not pulling the trigger.

* you loved that "resurgent" sh!t, didn't you? :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO: