Jay Cutler?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Cutler played fairly well for Rick Dennison. The best thing the Bears could have done was hire him for head coach after they announced they were going to interview him. But they never did. Stupid. I know Cutler throws a lot of ints, but he's the kind of player who needs to be pampered and encouraged along the way. His attitude, I think, would be perfect for this team, and the roster in place now would do wonders for his esteem and ego.

All that said, it's not gonna happen. But I wouldn't mind it if it did.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Call me crazy but it seems we have a pretty good thing developing and good team chemistry. Why ruin it with a guy who seems to divide locker rooms every where he goes.
Leader and locker room guy are not adjectives that describe Cutler.

I don't trust this guy and does not seem like a guy that would be a fit for this team.

For all his alleged talent he has only been to the playoffs in one year and his TD/INT ratio is pretty average. It's on par with both Bradford and Hill.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I'd take Cutler over Kaepernick... or Manziel. But not over Bradford