Jay Cutler?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rambro29

UDFA
NO WAY!!! Would any of you want a guy who is so unfundamentally unsound and has gotten away with so much because of his arm talent. This guy would kill us when a game really matters.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Cutler sucks and has always been overrated. hes just an arm without a brain. Marshal Faulk said it himself when they asked why Chicago doesn't run more hurry up. Marshal said bluntly that its normally cus your QB isn't capable.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Cutler sucks and has always been overrated. hes just an arm without a brain. Marshal Faulk said it himself when they asked why Chicago doesn't run more hurry up. Marshal said bluntly that its normally cus your QB isn't capable.

I don't think he's dumb,could be wrong I think he has a personality disoder,in other words his attitude........... stinks, but he has done more good things than Tye Hill and Claude Wroten and had we drafted him THEN he would have been playing in a division that was nowhere as tough as this one.
I loved watching him and Rivers mother f ing each other when he was a Bronco, that was fun.

That said ,no , his lack of leadership alone cancels any desire to see him in horns. Rather have Austin Davis ,at least you know he'll take responsibility for his mistakes so he's always working to get better and wouldn't bring a team down emotionally.

iced

Cutler wouldn't last long here - not to mention i doubt they'd want to pay his asking price, i could see him getting pulled for the same reason Austin Davis did - turn overs

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I always wanted Cutler. I was bummed when they decided to pay Bulger that huge contract and then take Hill instead of getting Cutler. I do think he could play really well in this offense. Limit his opportunities to make big mistakes by focusing on the run more and waiting for chances downfield to develop in the game.

I don't think it's meant to be as it sounds like Fisher and the ownership remain committed to Bradford, but I'd pull the trigger.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Andrew luck?

i guess but only because he is durable. not sure if he is cut out for the nfc west. he can make plays but very turnover prone. i believe sam will be better than him. but again, durability.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I don't think he's dumb,could be wrong I think he has a personality disoder,in other words his attitude....
He did go to Vanderbilt and that school is a legitimate school. You can't be stupid and go to Vanderbilt. It's part of the reason why they don't often have a winning program.

He. Throws. Picks.

Like.... the really bad kind
Colin Kaepernick seems to be throwing worse picks than Cutler lately.

i guess but only because he is durable. not sure if he is cut out for the nfc west. he can make plays but very turnover prone. i believe sam will be better than him. but again, durability.

I'm going to have to agree with you on Andrew Luck. He looks great against teams in the AFC South. I don't think he could consistently beat stout defenses that are in the NFC West. If the Browns were capable of moving the ball at all and keeping the Colts off the field in the 2nd half the Colts would have lost to the Browns in a game that the Browns scored 1 offensive touchdown.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I have the same stance with Cutler as I did with Eli Manning. If he wants to get paid below starter value and come in and compete for a job with Sam, sure. Otherwise, good luck elsewhere.

I'm not putting my season in the hands of Cutler without competition.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Cutler has been overrated his entire career...beginning before he was drafted. I've never understood the fascination with him.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he can't wun games with that Chicago offense, I'm afraid of what we would see from him here.

fearsomefour

Legend
Depends on the money. If you look at it like this....the money Cutler would cost you you could resign Hill and Davis and probably 2 or 3 key FAs. I would much rather try to re do Sam, save money and keep our own key FAs. This team is headed in the right direction.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Cutler has the ability to throw the fastest ball in the game. He has the best supporting cast around him offensively that you could possibly ask for. Why is it that the Bears always look so sluggish on offense and have issues surrounding their relationships in the locker room? If you take him for what he is, Cutler is just an older QB with a personality that doesn't mix with the position he plays. His decision making is also highly suspect. No bueno.