Jay Cutler

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I am so incredibly sick of hearing about how this guy is "as talented as anyone in the league" (Mike Ditka earlier today) . C'mon already, this guys book is written. Strong arm...mediocre ability. He's got a cannon arm and has been throwing to a monster receiver for most of his career...yet his average yards per pass is less than a yard more than Sam Bradford. He makes a lot of mistakes. His attitude seems suspect.

When can we finally get past all the "talent" he has and just chalk him up to being a strong armed average QB?

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I'm split on the idea. Cutler usually puts up great numbers but he has a great supporting cast. McCown did well throwing to those guys too and I wouldn't call him great. Just hard to say....

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I never understood the hate for Cutler. I like him. He has an off game yesterday, but I would take him in a heartbeat.....

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I always get a kick out of watching him play. His arm IS one hell of a talent,,, that really can't be questioned. But part of the reason I like watching him play is he always seems to have a melt down during the game because of that arm. LOL

He plays like he has absolutely no fear of throwing into coverage... it's either no fear or stupidity and I'm not sure which one it is. That's part of why I like watching his crazy ass. After throwing a pick... His facial expressions are so hilarious to me. I would want to kill him I think if he was a Ram, but since he's not I really enjoy it.

I always think about Denver trading with us to get him too. I just can't not watch this guy.

He's like a cross between Jeff George, Brett Favre, and an idiot.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Jeff George part Deux anyone? You just knew who was gonna blink first in that game where the offenses seemed unstoppable....and it's not hate, at least on my part...just knowing that Cutler gonna Cutler when it counts most. To say the sun will rise in the east doesn't mean we hate the sun :LOL:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
As far as giving the ball away,HE IS from Santa Clause Ind. lol.

The man responsible for Tim Tebow being a first round pick.

Irish

Starter
I don't care if Jesus Christ himself is playing QB for the Bears. If he lost 3/5 of his starting offensive line which effectively killed his running game and limited his deep ball ability, he would struggle too.

Cutler is as good as advertised, its the cast in front of him that is holding them back

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Most people dislike Cutler because of his demeanor, but I've never heard legitimate gripes from any current or former teammates.

He's a good QB, and I'd gladly take him on this team over Tye Hill.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The only thing I see really wrong with him is something you see in a lot of guys with really strong arms. They are too confident in their ability to fire a pass to a WR when they shouldn't.

He makes that mistake all the time, always has and always will because that's how he is wired to play.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I don't know man. I think Jesus would have just healed the entire offensive line ...
hFC2D18AA

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Most people dislike Cutler because of his demeanor, but I've never heard legitimate gripes from any current or former teammates.

I love his "I don't give a fuck" demeanor. Remember that game against SF couple weeks ago? Refs made some bullshit call (surprise) and Jay Cutler is all...

Piss off.

paceram

Pro Bowler

Awful, Awful Trade!!!

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
His arm is a lot bigger than his brain. But he is still better than a lot of guys in the league.

fearsomefour

Legend
I don't care if Jesus Christ himself is playing QB for the Bears. If he lost 3/5 of his starting offensive line which effectively killed his running game and limited his deep ball ability, he would struggle too.

Cutler is as good as advertised, its the cast in front of him that is holding them back
Meanwhile, in the Browns front office...."You know, I like this Judas kid....some character issues, but...."

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The biggest takeaways from the Bear/Packers game for me were; The packers can't stop the run, and the Bears can't stop the passing attach. Add to that the Bears Offensive play calling, was,well, "Offensive" at Times, that on-sides kick, for one thing was a STUPID call IMHO! And the bears should have stuck with their run game instead of getting 'pass-happy!' JMO

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
He's a play making machine for both teams and I find him fascinating. Whenever he's on his game, there's nobody better. Whenever he's not on his game, his lows are brutal. He is like a Brett Favre and a cocky prick lol.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I love his "I don't give a freak" demeanor. Remember that game against SF couple weeks ago? Refs made some bullcrap call (surprise) and Jay Cutler is all...

pee pee off.

Remember when he told Martz to fuck off because of his play calling. (y)

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
In a crazy way, it seems like he improves after halftime of some games. I heard he takes his insulin at the break, could that be considered a PED?

A55VA6

Legend
I like Cutler and I think he is as talented as anyone in the league. His problem is forcing things a little too much resulting in turnovers. I'd love to have him on the Rams, honestly.

But living in the Chicago area, the fans around here love him and hate him at the same time. It's understandable.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I like Cutler. I think he makes some bone-headed plays because of his over-confidence in his arm. With all the weapons he has, you'd think he'd win more games, but it's a team sport - not just all on him. He does have a hot wife though!