Jay Cutler benched for.. Jimmy Clausen

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Whoa, Bears paying Cutler 33 gazillion dollars to pick splinters out of his ass...Almost unbelievable...

Lesson

Oh, really?
Trestman's doing what Shanahan did last year with RG3. He's saying fuck it and trying to go out in a blaze of glory.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
bhiich.gif

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
And it's Jimmy Clausen. Let that marinate for a minute. :palm:

Fuck the bears. I hate them too.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
We HAVE to go after him after him.
I'm not so sure about that however with Chicago having to eat all that guaranteed money his contract would come very reasonably I would think. This is going to be a fun one to watch this offseason that is for sure.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'm not so sure about that however with Chicago having to eat all that guaranteed money his contract would come very reasonably I would think. This is going to be a fun one to watch this offseason that is for sure.

If that's the case we should trade and revise a new contract.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Clausen may surprise some if you. Yep, I said it.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
So we're looking at Jimmy right? I mean, Clausen & Mark Tyler were monsters in high school...Throws a mean deep ball.