Jaws would take Nick Foles over Russell Wilson and it’s “not even close”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I never noticed the date of the thread.

I guess the moral to this story is that you shouldn't count your chickens until they are hatched. Jaws must not have had a grandma to tell him such things.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ll bite…;)

I’m digging
KdTu27.gif

enthusiastic analyses on Foles!

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
I actually have lot of respect for Wilson as a player and a person but he is a Seachicken and thus the enemy (Football Fandom Only). Meanwhile I have little respect for Kraperdick as a player or person.

I live in Raleigh and there is lot of luv for Wilson in these parts because of his days at NC State. Some of the NC state fans around here think he can almost walk on water and none of them are SeaSquat fans but the other half (the more objective ones) realize he has limitations that are masked by being on very good team and very seldom put in compromising circumstances.

My view of Wilson is that despite being a Seahag, he is a very good (not great) all around QB with unique intangibles and if he were a Ram I would love the guy too. He is not an elite passer like Rodgers, Brady, Manning, and Luck.

Note: I find it strange that he has taken very little blame for throwing the game losing INT at the end of the super bowl. Bad call or not, the ball was put in his hands and he did not make the play in crunch time (the great ones do IMO).

fearsomefour

Legend
Foles over Wilson for me too. He tore up the Pac 10 and even outperformed Luck and Barkley in head to heads, But the blue chippers were getting all the attention so he went a little unnoticed.
His performance so far has not surprised me a bit he is a gunslinger. A little irony in Barkley now being behind him on the depth chart
I suppose you would take Leinart over Wilson then too.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope Jaws is right but the guy is as big of a homer as there is and he was a successful Eagles QB, who also had a brief stint with the Rams....coincidence? I think not.

Jaws is also old school in that he loves his Measurables and prototypical QB molds. His choice is obvious if you insider all of that.

Homer? What is a "homer"?
:D

(I really would like Jaws to compare Foles and Wilson today)

Last edited:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I find it strange that he has taken very little blame for throwing the game losing INT at the end of the super bowl. Bad call or not, the ball was put in his hands and he did not make the play in crunch time (the great ones do IMO).
how quickly that is forgotten

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I don't think foles will be as good this year, coaches have a whole off season to scheme for chip Kelly's offence and examine foles strengths and weaknesses..

Wilson has done it consistently since he came in the league.. Foles has a very small sample size in comparison
Small sample size ?? Yeah-right don't know what else you need to see.He is a good young QB that is worth extending.

I'll say Nick has a better feel for the passing game than both Kap & Wilson.He is not as athletic,& Wilson has been to 2 Superbowls on a row.$$$$& for $$$$ I like Foles better than Bradford as well.

Where do you get a better QB for the price than Nick Foles ??? Cam?? Foles vs Cutler ??

I guess I would say he is like a Flacco.