Jason LaCanfora: "Rams Defense Will Be Beastly" --Audio

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Jason LaCanfora joined 920AM to talk Rams after his visit to training camp. The roster has certainly grown in the the past few seasons since going through an overhaul….has familiarity with the optimism towards the WRs…intrigued by Kenny Britt, don’t think there’s not going to be an adjustment for Bradford coming off of surgery (Tom Brady had to)…there’s not a better front seven in the league than what the Rams have…. could see the Rams doing what Arizona or Carolina did last year, the interior of that offensive line should be better than anything we’ve seen recently…. going to live and die offensively by the ground game….still one of the younger teams in the league yet seems like a lot of the guys have been around for a while. Good Interview

Listen to LaCanfora Interview
Interview Starts at 35:00

cracengl

Rookie
I'm all for tempering optimism, but these dudes make me want to slit my wrists because "apparently" there is no hope.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Damn it. If La Canfora likes our defense and thinks they'll be beastly, that means they're actually going to suck.

Big Game

Living The Dream
I just want to see it on sundays come September. I do believe this group will cause a lot of fear for opposing QB's.

And our offensive players going up against this defense in practice should mean an improvement in production from them as well.

It all starts Sept 7th vs the Vikings. Get your popcorn ready :party::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sure is a shit ton of hype for this front 7 this year. All because we added a couple of players and a coach. Normally I'd buy into this stuff immediately, but it's so prevalent now that I think the expectations are bordering on unrealistic. All I want is for them to allow less points than the offense scores.

Just do that.

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
I'd probably feel better if La Canfora thought we would be be bad.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
I think he was right. ... this team is oozing with talent and potential. .... most of the team is so young that even what you see this year will not be they're peak....all players develop at. Whatever LaMarcus Jointer, Greg Robinson, Tru Johnson, Cody Davis, Donald, or even Quinn( sorry too many to list) is they will be even better next year barring injury. I don't believe this but.... if our secondary starts out poorly. ...I believe they will only get better the rest of the season and be even better next year..... there is so much talent on this team..... I don't know... what do you think? Are players like TJ Mcdonald a finished product or will they continue to develop?

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
I think he was right. ... this team is oozing with talent and potential. .... most of the team is so young that even what you see this year will not be they're peak....all players develop at. Whatever LaMarcus Jointer, Greg Robinson, Tru Johnson, Cody Davis, Donald, or even Quinn( sorry too many to list) is they will be even better next year barring injury. I don't believe this but.... if our secondary starts out poorly. ...I believe they will only get better the rest of the season and be even better next year..... there is so much talent on this team..... I don't know... what do you think? Are players like TJ Mcdonald a finished product or will they continue to develop?
Oops... meant I don't believe our secondary will start out poorly. ... but if it does...it will only get better....;)

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
He sounded pretty high on the Rams without being a homer just gushing about everyone.

As for not knowing anything, he's getting paid for his opinion how many posters here can say the same????o_O

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He sounded pretty high on the Rams without being a homer just gushing about everyone.

As for not knowing anything, he's getting paid for his opinion how many posters here can say the same????o_O

i don't know and i don't care.

that guy doesn't know his head from his arsehole. and looking at him, i don't either.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sure is a crap ton of hype for this front 7 this year. All because we added a couple of players and a coach. Normally I'd buy into this stuff immediately, but it's so prevalent now that I think the expectations are bordering on unrealistic. All I want is for them to allow less points than the offense scores.

Just do that.

when camp reports suggest the only reason the qbs didn't get sacked on most plays were their red shirts it leads to plenty of hype. i'm buying it and running with it. what's the worst that can happen? they don't deliver? been there done that. but i'm pretty sure they will deliver.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Well......With all the ROD money being made around here, it seems to be paying some people pretty well!!:D

Shuie3225

Starter
You guys think this journalist is a football analyst!!?? Let's get real folks he has no idea how to evaluate a player.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 122