Jarvis Jones to sign with Cards!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
That's fine by me. He was only going to be depth anyway. Let's sign Barwin.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Disappointing, but I'm confident Les and Kevin stayed true to their free agent board and do not want to overpay. Wtg team! We will probably still sign one or two more second tier free agents that'll be value signings before the draft.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Good to know the Cards will have a DE that GRob can block now.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Good to know the Cards will have a DE that GRob can block now.
True story. I was a bit nervous seeing they wanted to bring him in. A pass rush LB that couldn't succeed in Pitt? And back issues to boot...No thanks.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I was hoping we could land him. We coulda used the depth. Oh well, can't sign everyone. Its not like he's an upper tier LB.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I was hoping we could land him. We coulda used the depth. Oh well, can't sign everyone. Its not like he's an upper tier LB.

What kind of comp value ?? He was a first rd pick

He is not all that. Had bust written all over him.Steelers wasted that #1 pick.

Like The Rams passing on Aaron Donald for Greg Robinson . Thank goodness he was still there.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Just was not a fan of Jones, he was one of the reasons the Pittsburgh defense was not very good the last couple of years...

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Think the Rams allowed their interest to be floated to drive the price up? I wonder how much of that goes on.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I'm sure they still want a big body to play along side Tree and fill the A gaps In that 3-4 , Forrest might be the guy or they draft a big mike linebacker . Either way I'm sure this will get done because Tree lacks size

WvuIN02

Starter
Even better, the Rams get to abuse him twice a year like he was in Pittsburgh. I watched every game of his career, he stinks and runs on the field as slow as his 4.9 when he was drafted.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Even better, the Rams get to abuse him twice a year like he was in Pittsburgh. I watched every game of his career, he stinks and runs on the field as slow as his 4.9 when he was drafted.

Agree !! They just lost C. Campbell !! This is good news .

Now The Rams bring in Connor Barwin who fits WadE's Rushing Olb perfect.
Would help Forrest as well.