Jared representing the Rams at the ESPY's last night

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Along with his lady

h5706yb0dq931.jpg

View: https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/1149096698146447361

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Heard the ESPY's were like a 2016 Rams home game, lots of empty seats.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
He looks like he is filling out a bit ... really upbeat about the season he's going to have this year .. GO RAMS !!

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Los Angeles Rams, Kansas City Chiefs win ESPY award for best game

The instant classic Monday Night Football game between the Rams and the Chiefs gets the recognition that it deserves.

By Joey The Jerk@LaRamsRamsRams Jul 11, 2019, 9:23am CDT

I want the rivalry between QB Jared Goff and QB Patrick Mahomes to be a thing. They’re both young QBs that have the potential to light the league on fire in the coming years.

And last night at the ESPYs, their rivalry got a little bit of a attention shined in its direction. The Los Angeles Ramsand the Kansas City Chiefs were honored with the Best Game Award at the ESPYs.

My boy Goff and Patrick Mahomes stepped up to the microphone and did some awkward yet charming banter. This speech was obviously written and rehearsed and was wooden because... well, football players are football players and not actors.

Were either QBs effective in their effort to play as charismatic on camera? Well, they read their copy and that’s all they really needed to do — mission accomplished if you ask me.

The classic MNF game between the Rams and the Chiefs is already legend, but it’s always nice to get some hardware out of it.

This rivalry could end up being a Super Bowl matchup in the future, so the Rams can at least hang their hat on the fact that they drew first blood.
https://www.turfshowtimes.com/2019/7/11/20690002/los-angeles-rams-win-espy-award-best-game-chiefs-monday-night-football-instant-classic

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=3mYm6XsAlHQ

1161289620.jpg.0.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nice job recognizing the firefighters. And Jared's lady is on par for what a QB should have on his arm, nicely done Mr. Goff.

Now for an observation... Rams need to spring for some speech/body language training for their young QB and maybe the other leaders of their team as well. Both those guys looked nervous up on stage of course but Goff should have moved in behind the mic and owned the spot when it was his turn to speak and he needs to avoid that nervous lip smack thing.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Nice job recognizing the firefighters. And Jared's lady is on par for what a QB should have on his arm, nicely done Mr. Goff.

Now for an observation... Rams need to spring for some speech/body language training for their young QB and maybe the other leaders of their team as well. Both those guys looked nervous up on stage of course but Goff should have moved in behind the mic and owned the spot when it was his turn to speak and he needs to avoid that nervous lip smack thing.
I thought Goff did really well. Mahomes was a slow motion train wreck however. Kermit did not handle that well at all!!

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Wow, that mouth and juicy lips.....he must go through chap-stic by the case.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
But shoot, I guess we can make this one exception being The Stud was already there.

AP_19033801066366-e1549156402860.jpg
patrick-mahomes.jpg

Last edited: