Jared Goff's leadership ability?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
I have been on the site quite a bit the last few days and haven't seen this video yet but when I seen it it got me thinking about how much of a damned good leader and person must he be for his teammates to react like this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjsZzRiIHak

Amazing reaction and and speaks to the type of person he is and what type of teammate he is to play with. I really think he will be the glue that ties our offense together to prominence and the engine that puts the points on the board so our D can dominate. I'm so excited!

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Just get me to the REDZONE please guys. ( 56/1). Can't wait. Weinke you better do your BEST you can.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just get me to the REDZONE please guys. ( 56/1). Can't wait. Weinke you better do your BEST you can.
Dude I'm so freaking stoked! If he's even close to that good in the NFL red zone we are set!