Jared Goffs first full season as an NFL starting QB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
bu, bu, bu walter football idiot called him jared goof, so he can't be good?

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
7-9 record
I like the guy, but couldn't resist.
giphy.gif

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did he even play last year ? If so , it should be thrown out since he was in a no win situation.

Scirca

Rookie
First QB in RAM'S FRANCHISE HISTORY to throw for 300+ yards and 3+ TD's back to back without an interception. *Cough* @LACHAMP46

Last edited:

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff seems like a cool customer. Never too high or low .

WestCoastRam

Legend
Somebody on one of the other boards asked when people came to believe that Jared Goff was the real deal - and this was like three or four games ago. I'll be honest, I definitely was eating crow early this season cause how he was doing far exceeded any expectations I had but I wanted to see him deal with a little more adversity than he's had so far.

I loved loved loved how he kept battling in the game today and didn't let the lack of production and sieve-like offensive line get him into the dumps. I think this - the Texans game - is my believe moment.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Somebody on one of the other boards asked when people came to believe that Jared Goff was the real deal - and this was like three or four games ago. I'll be honest, I definitely was eating crow early this season cause how he was doing far exceeded any expectations I had but I wanted to see him deal with a little more adversity than he's had so far.

I loved loved loved how he kept battling in the game today and didn't let the lack of production and sieve-like offensive line get him into the dumps. I think this - the Texans game - is my believe moment.

Plus, throw in the Seattle game. Roughed up, made mistakes, but drove the team nearly the length of the field in a minute and was an inch away on a pass to Kupp to win it.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Plus, throw in the Seattle game. Roughed up, made mistakes, but drove the team nearly the length of the field in a minute and was an inch away on a pass to Kupp to win it.
That was an average play, doesn't count, would have been just average even if Kupp had caught it. And the td passes last week to Watkins and this week to Woods are textbook examples of average qb play. Case Keenum makes throws like that every week.