Jared Goff ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I've needed to see is the SDSU tape
Yes the Cal o-line -- with the Vertical Set Pass Protection garbage-- sucks, but I think that's just another reminder of how much that "Bear Raid" gimmick offense needs to be factored into Goff's evaluation. Yes he gets pressured but 90% of the time it's a 1-step pass with zero pass rush. Also a reminder that sadly SDSU was among the toughest defenses he faced, a defense that Hackenberg did pretty much the same against.

FRO

Legend
His pocket movement is phenomenal. His arm talent is great as well. He is a very good prospect and in my opinion the best QB in the draft.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
How can anyone be excited about Goff and his bouncing around in the pocket like a little bunny

what is that all about? Seen enough Happy Feet and Ram QB's for my lifetime

Every play on this highlight reel shows him hopping around like a bunny

I'm not the talent evaluator but but that's what makes it all the more worse - I'm noticing it . What gives? Is this hopping technique or whatever it is good?

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cEGafktM5r4

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How can anyone be excited about Goff and his bouncing around in the pocket like a little bunny

what is that all about? Seen enough Happy Feet and Ram QB's for my lifetime

Every play on this highlight reel shows him hopping around like a bunny

I'm not the talent evaluator but but that's what makes it all the more worse - I'm noticing it . What gives? Is this hopping technique or whatever it is good?

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cEGafktM5r4

This is what you're supposed to do. You're supposed to keep your feet active in the pocket. Watch Peyton Manning, he chops his feet like he's standing in hot lava. You want a QB with bouncy feet. Because it allows them to move quickly to evade the rush and to quickly reset and throw when under pressure.

Happy feet is something completely different. It's when the QB doesn't set his feet because he feels pressure and hurries throws.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
This is what you're supposed to do. You're supposed to keep your feet active in the pocket. Watch Peyton Manning, he chops his feet like he's standing in hot lava. You want a QB with bouncy feet. Because it allows them to move quickly to evade the rush and to quickly reset and throw when under pressure.

Happy feet is something completely different. It's when the QB doesn't set his feet because he feels pressure and hurries throws.

Thanks, Jrry
Goff is seriously bouncy!! Some great throws

FRO

Legend
Goff's active feet helps him be elusive in the pocket. He calmly avoids pressure. One of the most underrated skillset of a QB. Hard to sack a QB you can't hit. Plus Goff gets the ball out quickly. Would love to have him.

nighttrain

Legend

Really really want Goff...
train

Athos

Legend
From where we end up, looking like we will need to part with a future 1st or two to be able to trade up far enough for Lynch or Goff.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
From where we end up, looking like we will need to part with a future 1st or two to be able to trade up far enough for Lynch or Goff.
I am more than fine with that personally.