Jared Goff went around the room postgame. His message: "Just remember what this feels like."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zero

Pro Bowler
I know he made entire units run gassers when one guy on said unit committed a penalty or made a stupid mistake.
What he didn't do was light into them like a Bill Parcells or someone like that.
I dunno if that makes a difference, but maybe that's what Lance wants. Someone to yell at him.
You really have to be consistant in your message as well.
Not saying Fish wasn't.I don't know.I just know you
can't enforce something just sometimes.It has to be a
unwavering message.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Something tells me this kid is more than willing to walk
that walk.
I'm sure he is too.
Willing and able, though. Two different things.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm sure he is too.
Willing and able, though. Two different things.

plenty of players are able but don't have the will. that's how you get busts.

having the will is the best starting point.

FRO

Legend
Sucks that Goff has to spend the offseason learning another offense instead of solely focusing on his craft.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
To me this feels a lot like Goff's freshman year at Cal...a lot of parrelels can be drawn between then and his rookie year in the NFL......he improved every year there......hopefully he will develop just as he did there.....;)

Go Rams......... ;)

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Love this kids messages and he seems to get it. Definitely has leadership qualities, now I just hope it translates to him playing better next year!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Didn't Fisher make Janoris run stadium steps in Frisco and sat him out of the game?
Yes, in 2012, Jenks rookie season. IIRC Givens also ran bleachers and sat out that game.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Sucks that Goff has to spend the offseason learning another offense instead of solely focusing on his craft.

When you consider the O he was held back with in '16, changing Os wont be a bad thing.

FRO

Legend
When you consider the O he was held back with in '16, changing Os wont be a bad thing.
I understand what you're saying, but it takes time to master an offense. He would have been better off drafted by a team with a good system already in place so in year 2 he isn't having to learn another offense and is able to build off his rookie year.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock

That's a popular narrative.

He WILL be required to learn an NFL offense and it will be critical and he didn't take to it real well in a failed season, and Goff owns part of that.