Jared Goff - The Transfer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great stuff. But geez, not one of those 50 or so kids recognized him? And they’re from Ventura? Guess they don’t watch Rams games.

After this year, and 5 prime time games, Goff won’t be so under the radar. Great prank, just kinda surprised everyone fell for it.
Besides the make-up and wig, the QB's thought him to be a danger of taking their job. Everyone talks about loving competition until your coach says that the QB talent on the team isn't enough, so we're bringing in the "Transfer." The new guy is talking smack about their teammates, so emotion was probably clouding their minds.....These same loyal guys must have been messed up thinking how good Goff actually was and what that might mean for their season...lol

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Very cool, especially...
"you the punter?":rolllaugh:

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Besides the make-up and wig, the QB's thought him to be a danger of taking their job. Everyone talks about loving competition until your coach says that the QB talent on the team isn't enough, so we're bringing in the "Transfer." The new guy is talking smack about their teammates, so emotion was probably clouding their minds.....These same loyal guys must have been messed up thinking how good Goff actually was and what that might mean for their season...lol
Watched it again, it’s even better the second time around. They did a GREAT job pulling this off.
In addition to LoyalRam’s valid points, I’d also add the following things which helped “sell” it:
—#18, Tavon’s cousin, killed it. Great job firing ppl up to get pissed.
—coach had Jared run the stairs in the bleachers, further confirming that he was the new guy “transfer”
—ridiculous headgear further hid his face a bit
—key point: Most of the guys—the 40+guys on the sidelines— never saw Jared up close until the very end.

Awesome video, awesome prank. Goff’s insults were hilarious. This video is going to show up a time or two during broadcasts this fall, for sure.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
When he shook the receivers hand, #7 I believe it was, that guy gave him a look like he almost knew who he was, but then he doubted himself.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
At the end of practice, number 13 was probably thinking he just lost his job

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The sad part is that although the QB's realized in the end that their jobs were safe, they also realized they will never be NFL QB's. Maybe they had no such illusions, but I bet they study a little harder in college now...lol

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
The sad part is that although the QB's realized in the end that their jobs were safe, they also realized they will never be NFL QB's. Maybe they had no such illusions, but I bet they study a little harder in college now...lol
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. He had to go and blast their dreams to smithereens.:headexplosion:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Just showed it to my wife. Even she thought it was hilarious.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
haha - such a fantastic prank, I thought Goff played the role extremely well - loved the line "it happens when my hair falls down in front of my eye, the right side of the field is kinda out of the question" or something like that

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

loved the reaction of the team, especially the defensive coaches and players. they knew they were up against a nfl arm.

Big Game

Living The Dream
funniest prank i've seen in awhile. i love that this team can have fun doing things like this but also handle business on the field. Can't wait to the season begins and we take the West again with Deraj Ffog. aka Jared Goff. hahahahhahahha

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

loved the reaction of the team, especially the defensive coaches and players. they knew they were up against a nfl arm.

I was just going to say this. At the end, I believe it was a defensive coach that was acting relieved and pranked, running across the screen talking to his guys in black after the reveal. That short offensive coach with the beard was actually euphoric once Goff started throwing for real. I bet he saw his future as a division 1 coach assured behind Jared's arm, lol.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I play volleyball at VC Monday nights as my football days are long gone!

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
That was hilarious. But think about it... Red bull picked Goff for a reason... He's very accurate. When I saw him at the combine throwing accurate passes to receivers he's never played with, I knew he had a nice arm. Wentz could not match him. Among the young guns in the NFL, he'd be my pick to do this prank.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was hilarious. But think about it... Red bull picked Goff for a reason... He's very accurate. When I saw him at the combine throwing accurate passes to receivers he's never played with, I knew he had a nice arm. Wentz could not match him. Among the young guns in the NFL, he'd be my pick to do this prank.
Yeah, I agree. This makes me think of the misses to Watkins last year. Goff is accurate and even with players he's never been with before. This is a big test year for Watkins because he doesn't have the bad Buffalo QB excuse anymore...or the almost bust Jared Goff excuse, who can't throw an accurate long ball. Goff to Cooks early and often will also prove what the problem was last year with the Goff-Watkins connection.