Jared Goff sets up a GoFundMe for NorCal

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Good job @OldSchool
It is just awful to see entire neighborhoods wiped out. I don't have family up there but have had a few clients ov r the past week that do have family affected.

Our (remodeling) company is donating supplies and money and our church is devoting clean up and food to the people affected.

These crisises are tough. But they bring people together and bring perspective to life.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
One of my former coworkers moved to Northern California about two years ago, found a wife, bought a house, for her pregnant, and then just lost his house. This is awesome of Goff

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Andrew Whitworth just donated $10,000!

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
I'm glad you shared this. I just found this and was gonna share. I donated and shared on my FB page. Hope it gets picked up and goes viral like Watts did because any celebrity or athlete that uses their fame to help others in need are near and dear to my heart.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-raising-money-for-ca-wildfire-relief-efforts

Jared Goff raising money for CA wildfire relief efforts
  • By Dan Hanzus

Natural disasters have been a sad fact of life in our country for the past three months, from Hurricane Harvey in Texas, to Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico, to the wildfires of Northern California.

Texans star J.J. Watt showed just how powerful a celebrity voice could be in times of need when he raised nearly $40 million in disaster relief for Harvey victims in Houston and its surrounding areas. Now Rams quarterback Jared Goff has launched a GoFundMe page to help his hometown in need.

Here's Goff in his words:

Being from the Bay Area and more specifically the North Bay Area the recent fires in the Sonoma, Napa, and Santa Rosa area have hit literally close to home for me. Like many others from the area, I know many families that have been seriously affected by this tragedy by losing loved ones or entire homes. I wanted to start this fund to try and help some of those families and people in need at this time. I've been working with members of the local community there to make sure the money donated goes to the correct places. Along with my personal donation, I've set up this site to help raise money for the families affected by this tragedy. All of the funds donated will go directly to the fire survivors through the Sonoma County Fire Account.

After two days, Goff is more than halfway to his fundraising goal of $50,000. It doesn't have to stop there, either. Watt set his original goal at $200,000 and ended up raising 185 times that amount.

Yes, the internet can be weaponized for the betterment of mankind, too. Good for Goff and best wishes to everyone who's been affected by these recent events.

If you want to donate to Goff's cause, head over to his GoFundMe page.