Jared Goff Predictions for his Final Game Stats?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
18/32 for 201 Yds.. .. 2 TD.. 1 INT

I don't know how much it matters all things considered. If he gets some time he will make the throws.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Going up against a good defense with no Kenny Britt, I'm not expecting big things. Our protection still is struggling. Our OC is still incompetent. Our scheme still sucks. I'm hoping for the best, but I'm not expecting Goff to look amazing.

Frankly, I'd love for Goff to use this game to get to a 1:1 TD:Int ratio for the season. Something like 12/20 for 140 yards, 2 TDs, and 0 Ints would be more than good enough for me.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I just want him to play well . It will add to his trade value.

14-32-168 yrds
2 int's 1TD

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
WK 17: 16/32 for 211 Yards ... 53.8 Comp % ... 6.0 YPC ... 2 TD ... 1 INT

Prediction from BriansRams

FRO

Legend
WK 17: 16/32 for 211 Yards ... 53.8 Comp % ... 6.0 YPC ... 2 TD ... 1 INT

I may be horrible at math, but 16/32 equates to 50% and 211 off of 32 attempts equals 6.6 YPA. Not that it matters though.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Just more of the same

14-30 , for 124 yards , 1 TD , 1 INT , 1 Fumble

Rams lose 13-24

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think the Rams would like to see Gurley get yards, Goff get TD's.

I'm not sure I see this offense waking up, exactly... but I do expect the Cardinals to score and therefore eventually Goff will be throwing more.

200yds
2 TDs

I won't predict INT's. :sneaky:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
best defense he's played in weeks...Bruce A hates the Rams...Kinda cold out here today, hard for little hands to grip the ball...no Britt...doesn't even look for Brian Quick... C'mon Florida! You know this could get ugly.
15-32.....136 yards...and I'd guess 2 or 3 int's....4 sacks...

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Stick to the topic of the thread.

Sore spot?

I've followed the Rams since 1967

50th season coming up

You seem quite interested in only one player, Goff.
Which is fine.
Good luck with that.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
best defense he's played in weeks...Bruce A hates the Rams...Kinda cold out here today, hard for little hands to grip the ball...no Britt...doesn't even look for Brian Quick... C'mon Florida! You know this could get ugly.

Always love your no nonsense answers CHAMP

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sore spot?

I've followed the Rams since 1967

50th season coming up

You seem quite interested in only one player, Goff.

Which is fine.
Good luck with that.

It's another Goff thread Ramlock... and his last game to get experience and put up some numbers. Hopefully better than the display he put up last week vs Frisco.

As you already know, Goff gets the extra attention because he's being counted on to be the face of the franchise.. Of course if he ends up busting, the Rams will need to move on and look for another starting QB sooner than later.

I don't think anybody thinks this is the GoffAngeles Rams...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
According to Jimmy Johnson on FOX this morning, the confidence in our QB is what will determine which HC Candidates will be interested in coming to L.A.! So, IF he is correct, Goff needs to play really well today, for the Teams sake!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
According to Jimmy Johnson on FOX this morning, the confidence in our QB is what will determine which HC Candidates will be interested in coming to L.A.! So, IF he is correct, Goff needs to play really well today, for the Teams sake!
I believe the defense will play hard if inspired by a decent effort by the offense...so I don't know man...Az is coming for blood. We better be up to play and not checking flights to the Bahamas.....The recent 4th quarter collapses make me nervous about the overall effort. The missed blocks...poor routes/catching...IDK? What's really well? I'll know if we're playing hard if I see Gurley tripped up by an ankle tackle....

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wouldn't classify the Cardinals defense of late as good, over the last 6 games they've given up on an average of 32.7 points per game. They were one of my fantasy defenses this year, first half of the season pretty good, second half not so good.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I may be horrible at math, but 16/32 equates to 50% and 211 off of 32 attempts equals 6.6 YPA. Not that it matters though.

Well hell. That's slightly embarrassing. Here's my updated prediction. It is currently 40 minutes before game time.

Goff WK 17: 16/32 for 211 Yards ... 50.0 Comp % ... 6.6 YPC ... 2 TD ... 1 INT