Jared Goff post game presser Playoff edition.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I think "Time of possession" had a lot to do with it! I mentioned in another thread, the Rams only had the Ball a little over 3 minutes in the first 18 minutes of the game! That would definitely make it hard to get in sync!

Can’t have TOP when you’re defense gets off the field on third down and then the ST’s gave it right back.

2 6-8 minutes drives potentially means another 10, 12, 14 minutes of TOP....a different game entirely.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Special teams turnovers are the worst, your Defense makes a stand (or not) and them BOOM right back out there

That’s two more series for your opponent (in this case 10 pts) AND two less possessions for your offense

Utter killer

I’m pretty sure this played into why our D appeared gassed (at least too me) in the 4th quarter

D was stellar most of the game.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff wasn't great , but he played pretty decent considering all the pressure. Plus he didn't have the ball very long

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
After Re-waching I cannot be sure but there were a couple of throws to the middle of the field where the ball seamed to be behind the recievers... but I think that Goff was expecting the receiver to sit down in the zone.... and the receiver was continuing his route back into the next zone....especially that one behind Kupp.Just an observation.

Go Rams........ ;)

Ramzheart

Rookie
Or maybe it was the 1999 playoffs vs the Tampa Bay Buccaneers where our GSOT Rams barely got out alive winning 11-6 and our HOF QB went 26 of 43 for 258, threw one TD that in today's league not sure its a catch? Also threw 3 picks and had it not been for a surrounding cast that included how many HOF's ...would have not won this game.
Warner was off a little..was he a trailer?!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It's the offenses job to possess the ball....2 three and outs....a penalty & Gurley run for a 1st down...then another 3 downs then punt...we didn't have great TOP cause the offense couldn't sustain anything....

That's on the QB....and he was off...most of the game.
We didn't have a great time of possession because we turned the ball over on special teams spotting them 10 easy points. In turn putting the Falcons ahead and giving them the ability to expliloit our well known poor run defense.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Or maybe it was the 1999 playoffs vs the Tampa Bay Buccaneers where our GSOT Rams barely got out alive winning 11-6 and our HOF QB went 26 of 43 for 258, threw one TD that in today's league not sure its a catch? Also threw 3 picks and had it not been for a surrounding cast that included how many HOF's ...would have not won this game.
Warner was off a little..was he a trailer?!

and Bruce saving his ass in the SB.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's the offenses job to possess the ball....2 three and outs....a penalty & Gurley run for a 1st down...then another 3 downs then punt...we didn't have great TOP cause the offense couldn't sustain anything....

That's on the QB....and he was off...most of the game.
becuase its his fault people drop the passes .right ?

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Pete-Holohan1.jpg
Is that Pete Holohan?

Yes it is. Dude was clutch.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
becuase its his fault people drop the passes .right ?
If passes are poorly located, late, under-thrown, inaccurate....then, yeah it's HIS fault...He played a bad game for a playoff...at home.