Jared Goff post game presser Playoff edition.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
He’s gonna be amazing for a long time in this league.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I think so too. Kid looked PISSED after the game. No moral victories for him. He and McVay looked like they wanted to choke someone. I liked it. Keep that anger...

Austin

Rookie
Name
Douglas
Goff proved a lot to me tonight. Made big time throws in a tough situation, defense knowing he had to throw it. He put the balls where they needed to be. Three potential touchdowns that were not caught, there at the end. No picks or fumbles, great movement all night. He's 23 years old.

This is definitely the most pissed off he's sounded (funny because he's still really even-keeled), and you know he's going to work himself this off-season. Doesn't seem like a guy that will ever be satisfied. Those leadership qualities that weren't necessarily apparent when he first got here, they're starting to come out. Guys are getting it, getting him, and buying in to his relaxed confidence. Love that he's our QB. Wouldn't trade him for anyone else. He and McVay will be the next great Coach-QB pairing.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff played pretty damn good . An early drop by Kupp was a drive killer , and we all saw the late game drops . I hope we soon find a TE that can catch the ball consistently. How long has it been ?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah. I saw some things in Bradford early on that made me think the same about him, but Bradford never had the fearlessness that Goff possesses. It was the one thing - that "killer instinct" thing that he was missing. This kid is 23 years old and is already displaying the poise and (new word coming up) unrattleableness that you need to see in order to feel confident going into games. He hung tough for a real long time and overcame the yips that the ENTIRE team had going into this one. It was just a little too late. Atlanta's defense was on point. On point. I mean, Dan Quinn is a Superbowl winning DC and NFC Champion HC for a reason.

So now they have playoff experience - that's outta the way. But they also have the added motivation of redemption to carry into next year. This is the tip of the iceberg for Goff, and the entire team for that matter. Couple of tweaks here and there, and we'll undoubtedly (that's a real word, I'm sure of it) see a long, long run of success led by the lethal tandem of Goff and Gurley. Future's bright.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
How long has it been ?
Pete-Holohan1.jpg

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Disappointed we lost, obviously. But man, our future as a team is bright. I love what Goff brings to the table. He’s got the fire, and the “it” factor. He was making throws that SB winning QBs make, period.

Of course I can’t think of his name but one of the analysts on NFL Network who played on Seattle was talking about how they lost in Wilson’s rookie year and then came back the following and won the SB. He was talking about that experience and how it really did help the team the following year. I believe that’s going to happen with us as well.

I also think a lot of things are going to be changing this year. Truly, a new era of football is coming next year. The Patriots are on the decline and teams like LA, SF, Jax, etc are starting to become the new powerhouses of the NFL.

Sucks that we lost but it’s exciting having that feeling of wow our guys are gonna figure this out. Why? Because they’re that good and they are hungry.

GO RAMS!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Took longer than usual to get in sync.....hmmmmmmm!
To me the game seemed a lot like the Dallas game in week 4, we started a little off and then slowly put it together. We just couldn't make the come-back!

Ramzheart

Rookie
The kid made some elite throws last night once he settled in! Those two tosses to Woods were a thing of beauty, the diving one and then the one that he zipped to him on the sideline! Still dont know how he got it there and how Woods caught it and kept his feet in!
I was impressed with his composure not only in this game but all season!
For those of you at the game that didnt get a chance to watch the broadcast yet, loved the moment after TD grab to Kupp, the camera showed Goff's Father in the stands! Thought NBC did a good job on the broadcast!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Wonder why??????:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking:
I think "Time of possession" had a lot to do with it! I mentioned in another thread, the Rams only had the Ball a little over 3 minutes in the first 18 minutes of the game! That would definitely make it hard to get in sync!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think so too. Kid looked ticked after the game. No moral victories for him. He and McVay looked like they wanted to choke someone. I liked it. Keep that anger...
I wish it was next Sept. already!!!!!;):D

Ramzheart

Rookie
I think "Time of possession" had a lot to do with it! I mentioned in another thread, the Rams only had the Ball a little over 3 minutes in the first 18 minutes of the game! That would definitely make it hard to get in sync!
I agree, I felt like we had taken the momentum back right before halftime and was optimistic we could come away with this game- really thought we were going in the endzone there instead of taking a FG! Then the Falcons opening "8" minute drive just seemed to take the air out of us!

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Special teams turnovers are the worst, your Defense makes a stand (or not) and them BOOM right back out there

That’s two more series for your opponent (in this case 10 pts) AND two less possessions for your offense

Utter killer

I’m pretty sure this played into why our D appeared gassed (at least too me) in the 4th quarter

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Yeah. I saw some things in Bradford early on that made me think the same about him, but Bradford never had the fearlessness that Goff possesses. It was the one thing - that "killer instinct" thing that he was missing. This kid is 23 years old and is already displaying the poise and (new word coming up) unrattleableness that you need to see in order to feel confident going into games. He hung tough for a real long time and overcame the yips that the ENTIRE team had going into this one. It was just a little too late. Atlanta's defense was on point. On point. I mean, Dan Quinn is a Superbowl winning DC and NFC Champion HC for a reason.

So now they have playoff experience - that's outta the way. But they also have the added motivation of redemption to carry into next year. This is the tip of the iceberg for Goff, and the entire team for that matter. Couple of tweaks here and there, and we'll undoubtedly (that's a real word, I'm sure of it) see a long, long run of success led by the lethal tandem of Goff and Gurley. Future's bright.

Great post.

The way Goff was moving around in the pocket, evading pressure, throwing dimes on 3rd down... man the kid looked great.

I'm excited for this team to get another full off season under this regime.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
OFF TOPIC!! How many of you out there noticed Goff's Proud Papa, in the stands, when Jared got his 1st TD Pass in the Playoff's!?! The Crowd was going crazy patting Daddy on the back!:D

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The coin flip didn’t help. It would have been nice to have the ball with the momentum shift in hand. Coulda shoulda woulda.