Jared Goff Mic’d up vs Eagles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
A couple of takeaways. On the fumble in the backfield Goff was trying to throw the ball to Reynolds. From the angle we saw it was easy to see what Goff might have been looking at.

As far as the last play of the game from the angle we saw Maddox had his hands wrapped around Reynold's waist which prevented him from jumping up. Could have been called p.i.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
A couple of takeaways. On the fumble in the backfield Goff was trying to throw the ball to Reynolds. From the angle we saw it was easy to see what Goff might have been looking at.

As far as the last play of the game from the angle we saw Maddox had his hands wrapped around Reynold's waist which prevented him from jumping up. Could have been called p.i.

That game was pretty bad as far as reffing goes. Seems to be the SOP of the NFL today

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
That is what happens when you get Vinovitch's crew...…...

96GS#007

Pro Bowler
Found it interesting all the mentions of "taking what the Eagles were giving"....both Goff and McVay. Unfortunately it didn't always seem to translate onto the field. Nonetheless, it goes to show they aren't blind to it, they know what the heck they want/need to do, and it's more about resetting and being disciplined starting this Sunday with the Cardinals.

My concern is that there's more to the TG III "knee inflammation" than we know. In years gone by "scar tissue" was often cited as causing this and that it needed to be cleaned up. I wouldn't be shocked if he gets scoped in the off-season.