Jared Goff: "I promise you guys it will get fixed. Everything in my heart and soul."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Scirca

Rookie
I believe him. @jrry32 @DaveFan'51 @Legatron4 @Dxmissile
a1b29a7624d349bab238a7e7f28c3657.jpeg

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0604492461259103708-4

Last edited:

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
if nothing else, he is confident and seems to be a great leader. We haven't gotten that from a QB in a long time. He has a lot of work to do in terms of cleaning up his game though.

Scirca

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
if nothing else, he is confident and seems to be a great leader. We haven't gotten that from a QB in a long time. He has a lot of work to do in terms of cleaning up his game though.

What separates the great ones is that extra something inside their gut that you can't measure.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Maybe they ought to let Goff pick the next HC and GM along with his Offensive linemen and wr's.

Hard to imagine him making worse selections than those who are responsible for this long running plight.

TexasRam

Legend
I beleive in Goff.

When you have zero run game and bad oline play you are going to force things, and that's what he did today.

Regardless, he's the long term hope and has a lot of promise.

Scirca

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can't wait for the new coaching regime. These guys don't know what they're doing. Rob Buras on offense. Greg Williams on Defense.

Ram65

Legend
I believe he will put in the work in the film study and on the practice field.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I really think we see a really giant step up next year ala Derek Carr from Jared Goff.

The kid has it. He doesn't take no for an answer and I believe he will rally this team together during the offseason and get some serious work in.

I'll bet money the Shanahans are here next season and we have the next Matt Ryan on our hands. I just don't think a single QB in this league would succeed in our offense.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
I really think we see a really giant step up next year ala Derek Carr from Jared Goff.

The kid has it. He doesn't take no for an answer and I believe he will rally this team together during the offseason and get some serious work in.

I'll bet money the Shanahans are here next season and we have the next Matt Ryan on our hands. I just don't think a single QB in this league would succeed in our offense.

I'd prefer a quarterback comparison with someone that can win in the playoffs.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Got to love the competitors. Aaron Donald, Todd Gurley, Jared Goff... they've all got the fire in them. Those guys are great pieces to build around. Things will get better. This franchise will get better. It will just take some time.

Merry Christmas, ROD!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
He's right, we'll get this fixed. To put things into perspective, the 1998 Indianapolis Colts under Peyton Manning's rookie season started off 3-13. Goff knows what it's like to deal with adversity, his patience and ours will be rewarded in time. Now we just need to find the right coach to put all of our players in a position to succeed.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I have tried to remain optimistic about Goff. And he has flashed at times. But at this point the kid looks like a bust, poor supporting cast or not. He can't even throw a nice looking pass right now. The bolls is wobbly as can be coming out. I hope with every fibre in my body he proves me wrong and develops into the QB that I thought he would be coming out of college. I felt very strongly that Goff > Wentz at the draft (although I also felt strongly that *neither* was worth trading up for and that the 2015 QB class was mediocre). Fingers crossed. We are wed to him now. I definitely love his attitude.

jap

Legend
He needs that coaching, that special QB whisperer(s) to carry him through the rough edges to elite finesse play. The Gurley Man may very well have to rethink how to break down and optimize his body with respect to strength, speed, & quickness to raise himself to his highest peak. Tavon needs to continue to work to refine his route running, especially now that he has a QB with the strength, accuracy, & touch to locate his tiny body within a defensive secondary haystack.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm as big a fan of Goff as there is. And yes the Rams scheme is awful and they may not have great players. That said, 90 yards passing against the one of the worst defense in the league is pretty disturbing