Jared Goff has hired Tom House and Adam Dedeaux . They are already working together this offseason.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I blame Fisher 100% on Goff failing in year one. Surrounding him with the most inept offensive coaching staff possible is beyond idiotic. Also giving him bad weapons and a shitty line. Luckily we now have a HC that brings in people to elevate him and help him ad well ad the rest of the offense.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Here's hoping Kromer has a big impact on our OL play, and we're able to acquire more OL talent. Nothing will improve the team more than developing a dominant OL. It improves everything, even the defense.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You gotta prove it on the field.. Off-season and preseason won't make me a believer show me on a consistent basis in the regular season and I'm not even talking about wins. Show me you can recognize defense make checks at the line to switch in and out of plays to change protection calls. Show me you can recognize the blitz and beat it. Show me you learned how to throw the ball away and fight for another down. Show me your accuracy has improved and your balls come out your hand better. None of this has anything to do with anyone else but Goff won or lose I just want to see improvement from him. He set the bar low last year so it shouldn't be too hard. I'm not against or with Goff I just need results.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Tom explains what happened. Click the link and the video will take a few seconds to show up. It's great story from Tom about one of the great moments in sports that I watched live. Short version.....He was a relief pitcher in the Braves bullpen.
Now that you mention it, I remember it well, So he was the relief pitcher warming up when Hank knock-it-out-of-the-park! I didn't recall his name being mentioned at the time! But I can still picture it in my mind!!(y);):D

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I blame Fisher 100% on Goff failing in year one. Surrounding him with the most inept offensive coaching staff possible is beyond idiotic. Also giving him bad weapons and a crappy line. Luckily we now have a HC that brings in people to elevate him and help him ad well ad the rest of the offense.

Weinke was actually in his second year as an NFL QB coach.... but we all got the drift of this when it was posted last year.

http://www.businessinsider.com/carson-wentz-jared-goff-nfl-rookie-quarterbacks-2016-9
Every quarterback has three important coaches that impact their play, the head coach, the offensive coordinator, and the quarterbacks coach. Check out the differences in their resumes, according to Chris Wesseling of Around the NFL:

cswnlckukaa77eo.jpg

raw

fearsomefour

Legend
House will use his video and drills and connection balls ect to make sure Goff doesn't drop his elbow.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
My concern is that they teach him things that he will have to "unlearn" when he can finally get coached by people who are able to get a job in the NFL.

This is a legit fear IMO.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Weinke was actually in his second year as an NFL QB coach.... but we all got the drift of this when it was posted last year.

http://www.businessinsider.com/carson-wentz-jared-goff-nfl-rookie-quarterbacks-2016-9
Every quarterback has three important coaches that impact their play, the head coach, the offensive coordinator, and the quarterbacks coach. Check out the differences in their resumes, according to Chris Wesseling of Around the NFL:

cswnlckukaa77eo.jpg

raw

Wentz looked like shit after his first month and cost the Eagles a WC berth.

He won't pan out well IMO.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My concern is that they teach him things that he will have to "unlearn" when he can finally get coached by people who are able to get a job in the NFL.

I don't think it's a legit fear. These guys are highly respected around the NFL and have done amazing work with other QBs. They helped Matt Ryan retool his mechanics so that he could turn his deep ball into a strength this year. They were the ones who worked with Bortles on his mechanics prior to his great second year (Bortles didn't go back after his second year, and his mechanics fell apart again). House worked with Drew Brees early in his career after Brees struggled out of the gate. Brady worked with House to refine his mechanics and throwing motion.

If our coaches try to get Goff to "unlearn" what House has taught him, we've hired the wrong coaches again.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I saw enough from Goff last year to remain optimistic. Did I wish the results were better? Yes. But that wasn't just a Goff-thing... It was the whole offense.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Here's hoping Kromer has a big impact on our OL play, and we're able to acquire more OL talent. Nothing will improve the team more than developing a dominant OL. It improves everything, even the defense.

When was the last time that has happened .Been wishing for awhile now.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame

House and Company are going to work on mecganics and strength. You don't need to "unteach" that unless it is completely unorthodox or just flat wrong. Those guys teach it right. McVay, Olsen and LaFleur will teach the intricacies of the "offense" .So again .. .there is nothing to worry about "unlearning". The House offseason work is strictly foot work, core development, delivery, eyes, etc. The how's and why's of McVay's offense will be taught by the masters themselves.

I think this is a great fit and something Goff should continue for at least a couple more yrs.