Jared Goff explores SoFi stadium

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Can’t wait. But is that thing gonna be 100% ready if the season starts on time? Maybe it’s a good thing there will be no fans yet.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I expect Jared is going to grow into his perennial Pro-Bowl form and rack up tons of yards and memorable games in this stadium. Pretty cool to think about what's to come isn't it. :horns::cool::horns:

Oh and nice to see our kid QB with a girl that befits a starting QB. Very nice big fella! :beer2:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Hell of a Palatial Venue, sure hope fans will get to fill the stands someday.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I expect Jared is going to grow into his perennial Pro-Bowl form and rack up tons of yards and memorable games in this stadium. Pretty cool to think about what's to come isn't it. :horns::cool::horns:

Oh and nice to see our kid QB with a girl that befits a starting QB. Very nice big fella! :beer2:

i was saying the rams hire some hot women to show the players around. then he told her to say hi to the camera and i thought ahhhh. lucky guy.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They've been together for a couple years now.

jared-goff-christen-harper-e1567568933188-2b884bc81c02eb207b901a1cf246be10.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
i was saying the rams hire some hot women to show the players around. then he told her to say hi to the camera and i thought ahhhh. lucky guy.

They tried that at SMU in the 80’s it didn’t workout so good