Jared Cook

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
He's also insanely intense out there.

Anyone else see his crazy stare at the Seahawks early in the game after some pushing and shoving? Love it! LOL

wmc540

Pro Bowler
That drop really turned around his season. I'm liking the intense Cook.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Anyone else see his crazy stare at the Seahawks early in the game after some pushing and shoving? Love it! LOL
It didn't seem like Fisher was too happy with him after he got the penalty, but he made up for it!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I definitely saw it. I busted out laughing. The other guy had clearly instigated it but it was hilarious seeing how angry his face was. I want to make that a meme or a gif now. :LOL:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
he had super crazy eyes lol, was hilarious. looked like he was ready to snap.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

Yes, I loved it. Looked like he was gonna rip someones head off.

RamWoodie

Legend
Yep...but to many fans don't realize how scared other teams are of the guy. He draws the double team..and that being the case, since they don't see the stats...they ride him.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Kendricks is also having a quietly good season, probably because the d is more focused on Cook. In a way our offense has some similarities to the Pats offense a few years ago. No one dominant guy, but weapons all over the field.

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Kendricks is also having a quietly good season, probably because the d is more focused on Cook. In a way our offense has some similarities to the Pats offense a few years ago. No one dominant guy, but weapons all over the field.
Yea it's like pick your poison. Hopefully Mason is the real deal to

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
cookies been good since he's got here
It just seems like he picked his game up after that game with the 2 drops (1 was td). He's been catching everything. If he keeps it up and start getting some tds he could be one of the top TE by year end