Jared Cook

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

How many times is this man going to drop the ball? Really getting tired of his antics - am I alone in this? I really believe Kendricks is the best TE on this team, and prefer we'd keep Lance over Jared.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well... he's on pace for 76 catches and 884 yards!

He's not been perfect; but that would be a career best year for him... and not too shabby for a TE!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
His drops have been magnified because they've been in huge moments. He's actually played really well.

If he catches the TD agains the Girls and the third down today, we're kissing his grits right now.

I feel the frustration.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
Kendricks...
Did you see the special hybrid weapon kill 2 drives with false start penalties?

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I don't know if u guys were paying attention but I believe it was the 2nd qtr and everyone was lined up cook started to rant after Fisher called a timeout. Then they showed him yelling (if he wasn't yelling his mannerism was angry) at AD in the huddle. I wonder what's his deal with AD. And cook does drop passes but he is still or best option at Te. Kendricks can't run like him and he also drops passes

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I'm not going to be riding the Cook is a bust train today. Sorry.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Kendricks...
Did you see the special hybrid weapon kill 2 drives with false start penalties?

I think third and longs are really third and manageable for this team, though. They don't scare me. It's weird because I never felt that way with Sam. Davis keeps playin at this level and we don't have to worry about Sam coming back. That's no joke.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I got angry with Cook for not coming down with that catch on the wheel route but he had another good day and as a whole this year, has actually played quite well. Yep, that drop hurt but the guy has also made a lot of tough catches and big plays for us.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I have a feeling Cook was upset with Schotty for not getting the play in fast enough. He was yelling at Davis to get the play in cause the play clock was winding down. When Jeff called a time out he bursted towards the side line agitated because it was the coaches fault for not getting the play in fast enough.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't know if u guys were paying attention but I believe it was the 2nd qtr and everyone was lined up cook started to rant after Fisher called a timeout. Then they showed him yelling (if he wasn't yelling his mannerism was angry) at AD in the huddle. I wonder what's his deal with AD. And cook does drop passes but he is still or best option at Te. Kendricks can't run like him and he also drops passes

He better slow his roll with AD. The guy might not realize it yet, but he's got a good QB back there and undermining him won't be something Fish and Schotty allow.

Anyway... I still want to see more of Alex "Painkiller" Bayer in this offense. His blocking may still need work, but I believe he can add the consistency to the passing game attacking the seams up the middle that has been missing.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Trade him if you can. Unreliable players need to be gone.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Guy needs to work on his focus, you can tell his drops come from thinking about how he's going to celebrate before he even gets it in his hands. He needs to get the ball first, grandstand later, his problems will decrease if he keeps his head in the game the WHOLE game.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He's not perfect, but he's a damn good receiving option for Davis. They all can't be Jimmy Graham or Vernon Davis.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
He's not perfect, but he's a damn good receiving option for Davis. They all can't be Jimmy Graham or Vernon Davis.

I'm not questioning his talent. It's there. I question what the fuck kind of problem he has with AD. He keeps saying that Davis is the leader in the press conferences, but when he shoved Davis in the Cowboys game after Cook dropped that perfect pass and the last play we had in this game where he has his arms spread wide as if to say, "Hey, I was open!", he's not really helping my opinion of him.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I have a feeling Cook was upset with Schotty for not getting the play in fast enough. He was yelling at Davis to get the play in cause the play clock was winding down. When Jeff called a time out he bursted towards the side line agitated because it was the coaches fault for not getting the play in fast enough.

That's what I saw.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
He's 10th in the NFL for receiving yards in the TE group. That's damn good. He needs to stop dropping the ball, but overall he's played as well as almost any TE in the league.

As for him having a problem with Davis or Schotty or whatever, I don't know what his deal is, but he needs to stop and calm down. He doesn't need to have a temper tantrum over every little thing. Just play the game.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm not questioning his talent. It's there. I question what the freak kind of problem he has with AD. He keeps saying that Davis is the leader in the press conferences, but when he shoved Davis in the Cowboys game after Cook dropped that perfect pass and the last play we had in this game where he has his arms spread wide as if to say, "Hey, I was open!", he's not really helping my opinion of him.
I didn't see it as a problem with AD. Looked more like he was pissed that the play wasn't getting called in quick enough and he was hurrying Davis up to the line before the clock ran out. He's got an extra bit of fire to him this year, and I'm okay with it.

Athos

Legend
Looks faster this year. But he really needs to work on his concentration. Dropping balls in bad moments becoming a bad habit. If he hangs on to the ball, he has more yards and TDs.

Will say though, Davis seems to have some good chemistry with all the big guys. Quick, Britt, and Cook.

Really need Tavon and Bailey to step in up and get involved though to provide new wrinkles.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I didn't see it as a problem with AD. Looked more like he was pissed that the play wasn't getting called in quick enough and he was hurrying Davis up to the line before the clock ran out. He's got an extra bit of fire to him this year, and I'm okay with it.

I was actually talking about the final pass of the game when it was going to Quick. Cook turned to Davis and threw his hands up in the air after the ball fell incomplete. I don't have a problem with fire and passion, but not when he's using it against his teammate instead of the other team.