Jared Cook wants to buy #89 off Amari Cooper

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Nope, especially with all the fans who purchased the #89 Cooper jerseys, I'd tell him to fuck off.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
My take: Cook is a joke.

I don't get why this guy gets any attention. Guy can't catch or stick with any one team.

Why the heck would star Amari Cooper change his number for a nobody like Cook LOL
Aaron Rodgers uses Cook as an example (we need to get this guy signed:blah:). He had like 200+ yards in GB's last 3 games. Leading the team. I'm sure he gained more yards than Cooper in the playoffs. He's the vet still.:thinking:

Cook catches a lot of heat. He was our best receiver...Better than Britt:giveup:. He was the Packers best target in the playoffs.:shocking: IDK man? When does a guy get some respect?o_O

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Cook catches a lot of heat. He was our best receiver...

Yeah he certainly put up impressive stats in GB but other than the Cowboys game, he's had notable lapses of dropping the ball at crucial times. Couldn't careless if you have 1000 receiving yards if that comes with consistently inconsistent drops in crunch time.