Jared Cook (Rams one of the Favorites to sign him?)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/311599751843942400" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/stat ... 1843942400</a>

Continue to hear Dolphins "Dream Team" free agent class set to include TE Jared Cook. Other GMs believe he's theirs. STL, CLE also like him

jap

Legend
Simba said:
paceram said:
I am getting a bad feeling that Cook will be signing with the Dolphins soon. I hope I am wrong!
... according to CBS' La Canfora too.

Ya mean Jared would rather have the 'Phins QB throwing to him than Sam I Am? :boing:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm a HUGE Zach Ertz fan... but, if the Rams are interested in Cook they might be targeting someone else at 22.

Besides, until it's official; we have the Dolphins number when it comes to nabbing who we want.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
[tweet]311607055289049089[/tweet]

Deal done.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Nice, now just get Jake Long and I'm happy with this free agency! Softli says he'll be visiting within the next 24-48 hours!

jap

Legend
CGI_Ram said:
I'm a HUGE Zach Ertz fan... but, if the Rams are interested in Cook they might be targeting someone else at 22.

Besides, until it's official; we have the Dolphins number when it comes to nabbing who we want.

Yep, we got the better QB!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
jap said:
CGI_Ram said:

Yep, we got the better QB!

Stuff like that MUST factor into a player's decision. No doubt.