Jared Cook - OPI

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/2EAB...p4?versionId=WYIMefESv7KreEgLQQA2olhyyqc4t5Kw

Now that I see it again, I understand the call a little better. The obvious reasoning is that Cook was wearing a Rams jersey at the time and he was on the field at the EJD.
You've Nailed it!1

It's within 5 yards though. Does that not matter on offense or something?
Exactly My first thoughts!!

If you look a few seconds in, you can see Cook look at the defender. We don't want that kind of hostility on the field. It's just a game.
Don't worry, Cook will hear fom the League Office on this!

This kind of call tickles my grits. Cook should know better. Hope Fisher benches him for his mistake of being a Ram. Completely unforgivable.
Don't worry Fisher will cut him for this behavior!!

Holy crap, I finally know the rules now! OPI while wearing a Rams jersey. Wouldn't be surprised to see Cook get a lifetime ban for that blatant uniform violation.
Have No fear, King Goodell will come down hard on this!!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Can someone post some video or breakdown clips of GW's defense on that ridiculous, game changing TD bomb to B.Lloyd just before the half.
I can't supply the video but I do know Quinn was held and pulled.to the.ground if Jenks saw Quinn getting past Staley he may have.thought the ball had to come out.quick of Quinn was.gonna.get a sack. Obviously the.gamble.was.the.wrong thing to do but that is.something that comes with Jenks natural abilities and why Fisher drafted him

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Key in on Cook and Davis in the two videos(watch Davis extend the arm into McDonald's head...far close to OPI than anything Cook did). Same ref threw the flag in each video. The Cook flag was thrown on the Rams last drive of the first half on 3rd and 9. The McDonald flag was thrown on the 49ers first drive of the second half on 3rd and 4.

Was that the same goon that was seen laughing with Brandon Lloyd in the endzone after the late TD?

Rambition

Rookie
Dont have the video but basically "Paul" Williams had the S run to the middle of the field while running a blitz with seconds left in the half, leaving a CB who is susceptible to a double move all alone with no safety help.
who is paul williams?

fearsomefour

Legend
A terrible song writer from the 70's and a weirdo who has in later years has a look that reminds me of G Williams.

fearsomefour

Legend
Just to stoke the flames more:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPTAotItcc8

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b7FhlTaLbA

Key in on Cook and Davis in the two videos(watch Davis extend the arm into McDonald's head...far close to OPI than anything Cook did). Same ref threw the flag in each video. The Cook flag was thrown on the Rams last drive of the first half on 3rd and 9. The McDonald flag was thrown on the 49ers first drive of the second half on 3rd and 4.

McDonald had his hands on him after 5 yards....Im sure the one that got the call was his right hand being by his waste where the ref could see it. Doesnt change what Davis did which was clearly pushing off.
The Cook call was one of the worst calls I have seen in.....ever?