Jared Cook - OPI

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
It's within 5 yards though. Does that not matter on offense or something?

goldenram

UDFA
https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/2EAB...p4?versionId=WYIMefESv7KreEgLQQA2olhyyqc4t5Kw

Now that I see it again, I understand the call a little better. The obvious reasoning is that Cook was wearing a Rams jersey at the time and he was on the field at the EJD.

Can't BELIEVE I missed that..... But now that I also went back and looked for the 50th time, it's PERFECTLY CLEAR. Now I see the Uniform, Field, Score, and all.....
UNBELIEVABLE how ONE call could change a game.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
If you look a few seconds in, you can see Cook look at the defender. We don't want that kind of hostility on the field. It's just a game.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I think you found the call there jrry32.....dead on as usual.......

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Jesus how could I have been so blind. I had no idea our wrs were only allowed to run routes that they couldn't get open on. Shame on Jared cook for attempting to run a good route and create separation from the db holding his jersey

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
This kind of call tickles my grits. Cook should know better. Hope Fisher benches him for his mistake of being a Ram. Completely unforgivable.

goldenram

UDFA
If you look a few seconds in, you can see Cook look at the defender. We don't want that kind of hostility on the field. It's just a game.

You know....his eyes did look a little big. Flag coulda been for Cook distracting the defender when he gave him THE LOOK.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Need to bench that JJ scrub while we're at it, he should know better than to hold invisible receivers. Thank god Boldin was there to save the day and make the catch because with JJ's blatant interference the ghost of 9ers receivers past would have never made the catch.

Reno Ram

UDFA
I'm still too pissed off to even joke about it. ..
We go up 17-3 or 21-3 at the half - And the unexplainable 80yd touchdown to Loyd doesn't even have a chance to occur...

Without a doubt, that was the play (and turning point) of the game.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Holy shit, I finally know the rules now! OPI while wearing a Rams jersey. Wouldn't be surprised to see Cook get a lifetime ban for that blatant uniform violation.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Cook was playing like a man possessed before that call. He was actually breakin tackles and using his size. Completely changed the game.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Nice angle on that video, if espn would have shown us that angle during the game it would have been clear to us all that Cook did indeed commit a penalty.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
All this time I was sure the officials had the San Fran defense in their fantasy league

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
Dean Blandino was just on NFL channel he said it was not a penalty on 89.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Can someone post some video or breakdown clips of GW's defense on that ridiculous, game changing TD bomb to B.Lloyd just before the half.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I really want to quit the NFL. Not change teams, the whole dang league.

This league is flat out corrupt.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
On an angrier note, I hope they don't review it. Because I know when they do, they'll be "Oh, that wasn't a penalty. That's your consolation prize Rams, us affirming what you already knew and nothing else." and I'm getting sick and damn tired of it. What's the point of saying it if it doesn't matter? Just affirming that your crew won't do the right thing and won't feel any repercussions.