Jared Cook/Lance Kendricks Comparisons?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Just curious - Can someone give me some comparisons between Jared Cook and Lance Kendricks? I am keeping my fingers crossed that the Rams can come to terms with Cook (But, not at the expense of Jake Long!) but I really thought when the Rams acquired another TE (Draft/FA/Trade) that he would be more of a blocking TE.
When I read about Cook it reminds me a little of Kendricks except Cook is a little taller. I am just wondering what other similarities and differences the two players have with each other. But, please don't get me wrong! I hope the Rams can sign Cook AND Long!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
paceram said:
Just curious - Can someone give me some comparisons between Jared Cook and Lance Kendricks? I am keeping my fingers crossed that the Rams can come to terms with Cook (But, not at the expense of Jake Long!) but I really thought when the Rams acquired another TE (Draft/FA/Trade) that he would be more of a blocking TE.
When I read about Cook it reminds me a little of Kendricks except Cook is a little taller. I am just wondering what other similarities and differences the two players have with each other. But, please don't get me wrong! I hope the Rams can sign Cook AND Long!
Cook is way more athletic, taller, better hands, faster, more agile. Kendricks is a way better blocker in space and in-line. They compliment each other in a good way.

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:
paceram said:
Cook is way more athletic, taller, better hands, faster, more agile. Kendricks is a way better blocker in space and in-line. They compliment each other in a good way.

Thanks for the information! Now, I want Cook more than ever! I hope the Rams can pull it (Long and Cook!) off!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
TE is definitely a position the Rams could gain production from.

I like Kendricks.

But adding someone like Cook or Ertz would elevate the position significantly from an offense perspective.