Jared Abbrederis WR Wisconsin

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ausmurp

Starter
Rams, if you are listening please draft this guy. He is absolutely underrated and will be a very good WR. Tough as nails, 6'2'' and ran 4.50 flat but under 4.50 unofficial. Had over 1000 yds receiving for a team that runs the ball 60%. DESTROYED Ohio State CB Bradley Roby who was drafted in 1st rd.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
He abused Roby and Ohio State I would be on board with this, however, IMO they go Safety and with Dion Bailey from USC being the target.

V3

Hall of Fame
As much as I hate to say it, I think they are going QB next.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Jrry hasn't shown up yet?

Best route runner in draft by far to me. He's so advanced for a guy who's played WR for only 2-3 years.

V3

Hall of Fame
I definitely see the route running skills with him. Not sure about his catching with hands/traffic around him, though. Limited athletic ability. Agree with Memphis on him reminding him of Proehl.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Love the player! Concussions are a concern with him, however.