Janoris was on NFLN just now.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think I caught the tail end of it, but this is what I was able to hear/see:

On Fisher as a coach:
He leads us the best way possible. He speaks to us everyday about being in the right places and doing the right things. Just do things that won't hurt the Organization. He takes younger guys like myself, who made mistakes, and shows us the right way. Puts us around guys like Finnegan who know what it's like to be in the NFL, and how to be a role model.

How do the Rams make the playoffs?
Win in crucial situations ... like 3rd & 4th down and in the redzone. Don't make any mental mistakes. Small things like that. I think we're gonna improve pretty good. We just need to keep communicating. And in key down-n-distances, we need to get off the field.

They then went on to talk about Bradford and how he'll fare this year. Blah blah blah.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I tried steaming it and missed it too. I really hope they post this interview. Very interested.

A55VA6

Legend
I'm sure they'll post the interview soon. I missed it as well.

PhxRam

BTW.. Sony Vegas doesn't like aac in m2ts so I can't edit out the commercials.. going to have to FF the first few minutes.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
[nfl]0ap2000000215992[/nfl]
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player-interviews/0ap2000000215992/Janoris-Jenkins-ready-to-make-the-leap" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player-in ... e-the-leap</a>

PhxRam

damn they are quick..

They did edit out the tail end where they talk about the Rams though.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
I like this dude a lot. I know it's only a 4 min clip, but it seems like he's on the right path. Hmmm, Jenkins or an Austin jersey this year?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
GcBean said:
I like this dude a lot. I know it's only a 4 min clip, but it seems like he's on the right path. Hmmm, Jenkins or an Austin jersey this year?
Both? That's be like $30 from China. :sly:

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Haha, I tried that China/jersey thing and got a crap product. Jersey sucked and I got stuck on the sellers email list forever. They kept finding ways around my filters. Finally got them blocked. I'll pay full price, I'm okay with that.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
GcBean said:
Haha, I tried that China/jersey thing and got a crap product. Jersey sucked and I got stuck on the sellers email list forever. They kept finding ways around my filters. Finally got them blocked. I'll pay full price, I'm okay with that.

Yeah - I'm gonna guess Paul aint buying them either. A friend of mine bought a Steven Jackson jersey made from one of these fly by nighters. It was supposed to be an XL and it was almost too small for my son who wears a Medium. But at least the colors were off and the shoulder seams frayed after one washing. Great stuff.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Haven't tried a Chinese Jersey yet.
I'm thinking I might not either.

A55VA6

Legend
I have a Sam Bradford jersey. The authentic, real deal ones. Normally they're a few hundred bucks but I got mine for cheap. My mom knows a guy and cut us a great deal. I'm hoping to get an Austin, Jenkins, or Long jersey in the future, but I'm not sure which one. For now I'll just rock my Sammy B one!

I've seen some people with those counterfeit jerseys or whatever you want to call them. If you don't have alot of money, some of them aren't too bad. But sometimes they are poorly made.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
X said:
Haven't tried a Chinese Jersey yet.
I'm thinking I might not either.

I posted around this time last year about a co-worker who took a mass order from cheap jerseys us dot something. I gave him $80 over 2 orders June 2011 and 2012 and ended up with a solid throwback Reebok Bradford, home Reebok Quinn, Nike home Jenkins, and Nike away Jackson jerseys. I took a chance and it paid off. I think the site is "bogus" now and most orders don't make it past customs. In the end I basically got 4 for 1 and havent had any quality issues esp from washing.

A year ago yea for the hell of it, now well that's why I quoted X .

I would love to stock up on NFL Shop its just not in the budget expense to even get 1 as temping as it may be.

The last one prior was Archuleta during his rookie year because he was so promising at the time. I still have it like I'm sure others had/have Philips, Kennison, Banks, or Bennett. Perhaps ya know. :yawn:

I'm still rockin my Bettis one though it just fits a little snug now since I was 14 back then.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i bought one of those cheap jerseys when the rams drafted bradford. but with postage to australia it turned out to be $50, but with everything stitched on it was well worth the money.

can't complain at all. the jersey looks great, even after 3 years. i guess it's just the luck of the draw which company you go with.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I enjoyed the JJ interview. He seems to be a good "kid" who loves football and just made some bad decisions early on. The guy loves him some weed and a little tail every now and again. Really, who can fault him? :cheese:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Myself and a few friends bought some jerseys from one of those companies...we split the cost of shipping so they ended up being about $20 for each jersey.

I bought a throw back Bradford, away C.Long (number 72)...my buddies bought a few different Rams jerseys and some Cardinal jerseys (the throwback Stan the Man was really slick)...all were great quality.

Since then the site we used has been shut down...I think they are all a little hit or miss.

A55VA6

Legend
Yeah, we do need more takeaways. I think we'll get them this year though. Watch Ogletree shine.