Janoris on SiriusXM

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Jenking on SiriusXM, "Everybody that skipped over me, [hil]they just gonna pay for it[/hil]. When they (Rams fans) get to know me, once you guys get to know me, I'm gonna be a role model for the kids outside of football. Y'all are gonna realize that I'm not a bad person, I just made a few mistakes and I learned from them. And y'all are also getting a great football player that's gonna buy into the program."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/stl/r ... tes_quotes

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
If this kid stays clean, I think he may be the steal of the draft. Lord, just give us some good health this year and I think our "D" can be pretty sick.

steferfootball

Starter
X said:
Jenking on SiriusXM, "Everybody that skipped over me, [hil]they just gonna pay for it[/hil]. When they (Rams fans) get to know me, once you guys get to know me, I'm gonna be a role model for the kids outside of football. Y'all are gonna realize that I'm not a bad person, I just made a few mistakes and I learned from them. And y'all are also getting a great football player that's gonna buy into the program."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/stl/r ... tes_quotes
I like to hear that. He seems proud of the fact that he can be a good role model. And it doesn't seem like something a PR guy would script and have him say...it is a little too passionate for that (Based on the transcript).

Hopefully he stays on the straight and narrow.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Sure hope it works out. Kid seems like he's out to prove something.

That said, I just heard the other day that Kenny Britt has had 8 run ins with the law since he's been drafted.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I really want to see this kid stick it to all his detractors. As an employer, I don't do drug testing. I don't judge that. If smoking a little doobage gets you to sleep better at night or you prefer that over alcohol, I could really give a rip. I produce alcohol and don't do ILLEGAL drugs. So? What matters to me is how someone gets the job done and are they ready to work for me. I really think the NFL should simply drop weed as one of the banned drugs unless they can show how it is performance enhancing. Yeah, yeah... it's illegal and they can't condone it. So just drop it from the list and let it go away or simply raise the THC tolerance levels.

After all, it's not like he's been going out shooting up strip clubs.