Janoris Jenkins Post-Game Comments

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
He's got one... "just holding it for the regular season". :cheese:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Selassie I said:

Yeah that and "when I got the ball in my hands I just felt like making a play". That was funny.......lets hope he keeps feelin' it!

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Ah makin plays on AND off the field. People at work are sick of me saying that, but its still funny even when I make the face he does.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
LesBaker said:
Selassie I said:

Yeah that and "when I got the ball in my hands I just felt like making a play". That was funny.......lets hope he keeps feelin' it!

Sup Les. First time I'm seeing you here.

Welcome

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Selassie I said:
LesBaker said:
Selassie I said:

Sup Les. First time I'm seeing you here.

Welcome

Thanks man. Hows things for ya.....I never made it to the Keys.....work crap, it happens. Did make it up to Siesta though during Debby LOL.

I saw the lobster vids.....I'm gonna need to make the drive to visit to help you clean out that freezer yaknow.