Janikowski From 63 yards

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
they were showing clips of him hitting from 70 earlier.. :lmao:

bluecoconuts

Legend
He's in Denver, the thin air adds an extra 5-10 yards to the kick. Still impressive though.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Wow. It took me a good minute and a half to figure out why Jaworski was throwing passes, and how the hell was he throwing them 70 yards. That's the perils of opening a computer before getting the sleep out of your eyes.

Anonymous

bluecoconuts said:
He's in Denver, the thin air adds an extra 5-10 yards to the kick. Still impressive though.

I would like to see that proven. I've heard for years with HRs and Rockies pitching but never in football. If anything in football I would expect it to be quite easy to verify.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
After watching the replays of that kick and his pregame kicks he probably could have hit a longer FG. I bet him and Lechler wish they could kick in Denver more often.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
JdashSTL said:
After watching the replays of that kick and his pregame kicks he probably could have hit a longer FG. I bet him and Lechler wish they could kick in Denver more often.

That Lechler punt was insane.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
PhxRam said:
JdashSTL said:

That Lechler punt was insane.

Those 2 kicks were probably the biggest highlights from that game lol.