Jan.22 And Feb.20

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
On Jan. 22 my father passed away after a long year of dementia took him. It was very rough for myself and my brothers. Then came Feb. 20, my granddaughter who was just two weeks away from being born, suddenly died in my daughters belly. There are no words that can express my sorrow for my daughter and her husband. My wife and I also lost a baby girl at birth, my son is disabled and never be able to live without care. I am just trying to get to the next moment everyday.

To my granddaughter

though I never held you or kissed your beautiful face, you are my precious little one, you graced our lives for but a moment of time. I mourn the loss of your presence in my life, yet you were born into Heaven, directly into the presence of your Father, God, who has known you for all eternity.

love Grandpa

sorry my rams brothers, I do not get out much. I keep a lot in for wife and son so just leaning on you guys for a moment.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
Sorry to hear about your losses, my friend. May they both enjoy eternal bliss.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Someone said for all of us all at one time.......peace to you.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My heart sank Sgt. Very sorry for your family losses. Lean on us anytime. I know what you mean by holding stuff inside. My wife had several miscarriages but much earlier on. Still I could never get as excited as I would have liked about any of the subsequent pregnancies because I had to remain stable for my wife. It's not easy but you gotta do it. Take care of yourself man.