Jamon Brown out for year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The biggest issue is this delays his development. Right now his play isn't that good. But he needs time like any rookie and coulda been much better by the end of the year. He won't have that development time he needs. As they say, next man up. Its possible Wichmann or Donnal being forced into action speeds up their development.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
That Sucks last thing the Rams need not sure who will be starting at RG next week.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Perhaps it happens to other teams, but the Rams always seem to have season ending OL injuries.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
If past history tells us anything it will be G Rob at center, Havenstein at LG, Barnes at LT, Renolds at RG and Hekker at RT.:rolleyes:

You know, because that is our best mix.:poop:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Feel bad for the dude, but like Alan pointed out a basic injury like this one is easy to come back from. He still has his career ahead of him thankfully.

What sucks for the Rams OL is now they need to hope the next rookie up can get er done. Plus they gotta worry about HStein... So tired of seeing this team get screwed by OL injuries. Really hope HStein is ok and finishes out because the Rams will need that stability; presume they just wanted to take him out just in case since the game was pretty much lost but very worried about his status.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think it will be Demetrius Rhaney.

Agreed, since they got an eyeful of Donnal recently. Seems like Rhaney would be the guy to go but gotta admit I'm also hoping it's Wichmann.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Agreed, since they got an eyeful of Donnal recently. Seems like Rhaney would be the guy to go but gotta admit I'm also hoping it's Wichmann.

I agree I would rather see Wichmann, he's much bigger and with his collegiate background most likely better in pass protection as well.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
First off Kudos(y) for Jamon Brown for giving us a good solid rookie year as starting OLG & ORG. I know you will return next yr ready to give your all once again. I also hope that Boudreau returns you to your more natural OL position @ OLG. JB is much better playing on the left side than right. Shame that GRob caused JB's move to the right side. The Ram OL once again is in for changes.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Wishing JB a strong and healthy recovery! Kid is a monster and future mainstay on our line. Total shame he was hurt on a play where he was giving it his all. Just wish we had a team full of more guys like him, just seems we are lacking execution and attention to detail. Sooo infuriating!